Pennington, Renee H.
Address: 340 Florida Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Lawyer Firm: McGlynn, Glisson & Mouton
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect, Prescription Drug Errors|
Renee H. Pennington is an associate attorney with McGlynn, Glisson & Mouton in the medical malpractice section. Renee was born in Houston, Texas and grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana. She graduated from St. Thomas Moore Catholic High School in Lafayette, Louisiana, received a B.A. in English Literature, with a minor in Speech Communication from Colorado State University, and a Juris Doctorate and Degree of Civil Law from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2009.
Renee has worked in the field of medical malpractice on behalf of plaintiffs since 2011, with a continuing commitment to assist injured plaintiffs and their families suffering as a result of medical malpractice.
Renee is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, Baton Rouge Bar Association, and Louisiana Association for Justice. She is an avid reader and animal lover, and her hobbies include horseback riding and dressage. She is married, with two lovely daughters.
Other lawyers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Braud, Monica Griffith - 6 views
- Wilson, Scott D. - 5 views
- Saunders, Henri M. - 1 views
- Smith, J. Arthur III - 6 views
- Nichols, Chris S. - 1 views
- Kovach, Rachel L. - 12 views
- Brown, Dana Brent - 3 views
- Davis, Michael Reese - 0 views
- Caldwell, William H. – ASSOCIATE - 2 views
- Damico, Thomas C. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Simien, Mark W. - 10 views
- Simon, Jay M. - 18 views
- Simmons, Courtenay - 9 views
- Eccles, Susan N. - 9 views
- Koch, W. Cary - 11 views
- Parker, Debra Talbot - 10 views
- Clark, Amanda Giering - 23 views
- Cataldie, Joseph R. - 20 views
- Hoke, Robert W - 11 views
- Sauls, Claire E. - 13 views