Perry, Katharine S.
Address: 175 Federal Street 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02110
Lawyer Firm: Adler Pollock & Sheehan
|Areas of Practice||Litigation, Products Liability/Toxic Tort/Mass Torts, Insurance Coverage & Defense, Hospitality, Environmental|
A seasoned litigator with a growing reputation for effective representation in complex product liability, commercial law, insurance coverage, environmental and toxic tort cases, Katharine Perry has won noted victories for her regional, national and multinational corporate clients, including, in 2007, the first Massachusetts defense verdict in an asbestos personal injury lawsuit in over a decade.
She’s built her toxic tort practice on a deep foundation of experience, serving on national asbestos litigation defense teams and coordinating complicated, multi-jurisdictional toxic tort litigation. She also claims federal and state jury trial experience in medical malpractice matters and has taught Medical Malpractice Case Study at Northeastern University’s Legal Nurse Consulting Program in Boston.
Her practice extends across New England, with bar admissions in Massachusetts, New York, Maine, the U.S. District Court of Massachusetts and the U.S. District Court of Connecticut. She previously served as an associate at the Boston law firm Cetrulo & Capone.
Other lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Laffin, Colleen A. - 5 views
- Greene, Thomas M. - 6 views
- Lapish, Caroline B. - 8 views
- Ferraro, Julie S. - 2 views
- Lesser, Michael A. - 2 views
- Silverfine, Jeremy I. - 3 views
- Schwartz, Joel H. - 5 views
- Kiley, Thomas R. - 4 views
- Landry, Andrea Marino - 1 views
- Sternberg, Linda Esquire - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Stefanilo, Michael Jr. - 12 views
- Labbe, Candice - 9 views
- Hodge, Candace L. - 29 views
- Kusiak, Kurt S. - 8 views
- Balletto, Michael E. - 13 views
- Livingstone, Jay - 11 views
- Harris, Brian P. - 10 views
- Walsh, Michael - 8 views
- Pope, Timothy L. - 11 views
- Fazendeiro, Rory Z. - 9 views