Pond, Patricia L.
Address: P.O. Box 9600, San Diego, CA 92067
Lawyer Firm: Banning LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Patricia L. Pond’s practice covers an array of civil litigation matters, including insurance defense litigation, property and personal injury damage liability litigation, and family law matters. Pond works tirelessly on behalf of her clients to ensure they are treated fairly and receive compensation they are entitled to. In both pre-litigation and litigation, Pond works closely with clients, providing personal attention to develop case-specific strategies to address each client’s needs. She has been practicing civil litigation in the Superior and Federal District courts of California.
Pond was admitted to the State Bar of California in 2002. She is admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. Ms. Pond earned her Juris Doctorate at Santa Clara University, School of Law, where she was a member of Phi Delta Phi, candidate of the High Tech Law Journal, and a Moot Court Competitor. Prior to law school, Pond earned her Bachelor of Arts in English and a Minor in Business Administration from California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo in May 2009. She made Dean’s List from November 1994- June 1999.
Pond is the resident attorney in the Firm’s Westlake Village, California office.
Other lawyers in San Diego, California
- Lillig, Rebecca M. - 3 views
- Encinias, Anna - 10 views
- Kielty, Michael John - 3 views
- Fonner, Kimberley A. - 6 views
- Jacko, Michelle L. Esq. - 2 views
- Wolds, David P. - 4 views
- Joshi, Deepalie Milie Esq. - 4 views
- Avina, Zachary J.D. - 4 views
- Varga, Jennifer L. Esq. - 8 views
- Mazzarella, Daral - 2 views
Popular lawyers in San Diego, California
- Hunt, Jeremy Philip - 9 views
- Snyder, Bryan R. - 10 views
- Deniz, Mark L. Esq. - 9 views
- Taylor, Jessica - 13 views
- Martinez, Sami R. - 11 views
- Yelman, Tara L. Esq. - 10 views
- Murray, Jeanne W. - 8 views
- Deede, Kimberley V. - 9 views
- Reich, Linda B. - 10 views
- James, Ken - 11 views