Address: 136 East Bay St., Jacksonville, FL 32202
Lawyer Firm: Coker Law
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Truck Crashes|
Stefano was born in Sao Paulo, Brazil, to a hard working Italian family. Since a very young age, Stefano has been engaged in diverse business ventures in multiple continents, ranging from manufacturing and healthcare to investment and real estate development. His initial motivation for going to law school was to continue to develop businesses around the world. However, that all changed when he took a summer off law school to intern at Camerlengo Law Group. Since he speaks multiple languages, Stefano immediately began to interact one-on-one with non-English speaking clients, most of whom suffered even greater injustice because of language barriers and unfamiliarity with our systems. Working to obtain justice for these clients and seeing the impact that top dollar recovery had on their families awoke in Stefano’s heart a whole new passion – a passion to serve the underserved, to take the fight to the wrongdoers and to stand strong for justice until the very end.
Beyond the law and business, Stefano has a deep passion for people and understanding how we interact and develop. Stefano speaks all over the world in the areas of emotional intelligence, innovation and human development. He is a certified master coach and human resources trainer and has developed several courses and systems that apply psychology and behavioral analytics to management and trial strategies.
Stefano has a Bachelor’s degree in International Business with a minor in Economics, a Master of Business Administration with a focus in business coaching and a Juris Doctor with concentration in trial practice and business. In law school, Stefano was elected by his peers as legislator, secretary and president of his law school’s Student Bar Association. He was selected to participate in the law school’s mock trial team and to serve on multiple committees that advanced the school’s education and student experience. In his last year, Stefano receive the school’s esteemed Founder’s Award, which is presented by the graduating class to recognize a single student who has made significant contributions to the ideals and objectives of Florida Coastal School of Law. Academically, Stefano received multiple book awards for being the top student in his class and was consistently included in the Dean’s list for his high marks.
Stefano’s determination, audacity and business experience make him a unique threat against the insurance industry and wrong-doing corporations on behalf of our clients. Meanwhile, his life story of humble beginnings, cultural diversity and integration into our American society allows Stefano to empathize with our clients and create a special bond of appreciation, trust and loyalty.
Outside his professional work, Stefano is a musician and likes to sail, golf, cook and travel with his soon-to-be wife, Brittany.
Other lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Harrison, R. Ben - 10 views
- Sheppard, William “Bill” J. - 13 views
- Bradstreet, Eric M. - 1 views
- St. Denis, Donald W. - 3 views
- Wilkison, Jesse - 9 views
- Naylor, Mr. Johnathon Esq. - 12 views
- Peterson, Mr. Joe Esq. - 7 views
- Mathis, James Hays - 1 views
- DeSelms, Brett J. - 6 views
- Gaylor, Jimmy F. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Edwards, J. Dewey Jr. - 11 views
- Stevens, Justin - 37 views
- Nordsiek, Clay - 22 views
- Nemati, Dustin - 13 views
- Woodruff, Brian K. - 8 views
- McNamara, Thomas D. - 11 views
- Guidi, Dennis E. - 6 views
- Gornto, Neil - 21 views
- Sorenson, Chase - 7 views
- Peterson, Mr. Joe Esq. - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Meyer, Amanda Marie - 0 votes
- Yerkes, Robert S. - 0 votes
- Studer, Seth H. - 0 votes
- Owenby, Joy N. - 0 votes
- Arnold, Shawn A. Esq., B.C.S. - 0 votes
- Kirilloff, Robert M. - 0 votes
- White, Christopher A. - 0 votes
- Smith, C Matthew A. - 0 votes
- Warlick, Robert Albert - 0 votes
- Leombruno, John Esq. - 0 votes