Prather, Ramsey B.
Address: 2719 Buford Highway NE, Atlanta, GA 30324
Lawyer Firm: Butler Wooten & Peak LLP
|Areas of Practice||False Claims Act, Whistleblower/Qui Tam, Business Torts, Personal Injury|
Ramsey B. Prather is an attorney at Butler Wooten & Peak LLP. Ramsey represents individuals and businesses in a variety of practice areas, including False Claims Act litigation, business torts, and personal injury matters. Before joining Butler Wooten & Peak, Ramsey practiced law for several years in the healthcare group of a large international law firm, where he represented healthcare entities–such as hospital systems, skilled nursing facilities, and long term care pharmacies–in False Claims Act lawsuits, civil litigation proceedings, administrative matters, and government investigations.
Ramsey graduated from Tulane University Law School, magna cum laude, in 2010. While in law school, Ramsey served as editor-in-chief of the Tulane Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
Following law school, Ramsey served as a law clerk to the Honorable William H. Pryor Jr. on the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and to the Honorable Lance M. Africk on the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Other lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Isenberg, Harriet C. - 0 views
- De Give, Henry R. - 5 views
- Walters, Gilles - 5 views
- Harle, Duncan M. - 11 views
- Malcolm, Kristin Elizabeth - 6 views
- Hartnett, Leslie Boodry - 6 views
- Colette, H. Joseph - 8 views
- Reynolds, Chadd - 2 views
- Fink, Suzanne - 7 views
- Ashenden, Thomas J - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Atlanta, Georgia
- Southworth, Shaun C. - 16 views
- Geren, Lucas - 19 views
- Hirsch, Matt A. - 23 views
- Kim, Patty K. - 20 views
- Simcoe, Kathleen Woodruff - 18 views
- Mabra, Ronnie E. Jr. Esq. - 26 views
- Woodland, Kimberly Logue - 16 views
- Olson, David A. - 16 views
- Lowry, Stephen G. - 15 views
- Egan, Michelle Cohen - 19 views