Pugh, Leslie Marie
Address: 1490 Lafayette Street Suite 307, Denver, CO 80218
Lawyer Firm: Hernandez & Associates, P.C.
Fax: (303) 893-6116
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Law, Immigration Law|
Leslie Pugh graduated with a B.A. in Political Science from Colorado State University in 2004, and obtained her Juris Doctorate in 2009 from from Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
As a Colorado native, Leslie retruned to Denver to begin her legal career in the area of immigration. Leslie has successfully represented hundreds of clients before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Executive Office for Immigration Review. She joined Hernandez & Associates, P.C. in 2017 to focus her field of practice in the area of criminal defense. Leslie is highly compasionate and zealous in representing her clients, whether it is a misdemeanor or felony. She is led by her strong passion for protecting the rights and liberties of others.
Leslie strongly believes that attorneys have an obligation to give back and help those in need, which is why she serves as co-founder and active Board Member for the Colorado Innocence Center to help exonerate those that have been wrongfully convicted.
Other lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Harrell, Sean - 11 views
- Frank, Nova M. Esq. - 3 views
- O’Malley, Terry - 4 views
- Zarnowski, Daniel B. - 2 views
- O’Brien, Susan M. - 4 views
- Schuler , Jaime - 15 views
- Nottingham, Edward Jr. - 3 views
- Mahoney, William D. - 9 views
- Simon, Pete K. - 8 views
- Castle, Roger T. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Maestas, Amy M. - 9 views
- Balson, Jarod - 14 views
- Dye, David F. - 11 views
- Toal, Margaret L - 13 views
- Arlander, Amy - 20 views
- Dunning, Neal K. - 14 views
- Lucero, Jonathan M. Esq. - 14 views
- Abrams, Robert - 10 views
- Gibbs, Andrew J. Esq. - 11 views
- Geigle, Anna - 10 views