Purchase, Eric J.
Address: 2525 West 26th Street Suite 200, Erie, PA 16506
Lawyer Firm: Purchase, George & Murphey, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury – General, Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents, Medical Malpractice & Nursing Home Negligence, Commercial Civil Litigation: Business Disputes|
|Description||Eric John Purchasevisit superlawyers.com
Attorney Eric J. Purchase represents people and families suffering from injury or the death of a loved one. He was born and raised in Erie County, Pennsylvania. He is a 1988 graduate of Gannon University. In 1991, he received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Pittsburgh, graduating with honors. While at the University of Pittsburgh, Mr. Purchase served as a member and editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review. In recognition of his class standing upon graduation, Mr. Purchase was inducted into the Pittsburgh Chapter of the Order of the Coif.
Before opening his Pennsylvania personal injury practice, Mr. Purchase was a trial lawyer with one of Erie’s largest law firms where he was both an equity partner and practice group chairman. His practice then consisted primarily of representing the region’s largest insurance companies and employers in trials and arbitrations. His cases included personal injury and wrongful death claims, contract disputes, insurance coverage disputes, insurance bad faith claims, medical malpractice claims and shareholder rights disputes. Mr. Purchase has represented clients all over Pennsylvania, the United States and overseas, including cases and clients in Singapore, Denmark, the Netherlands, Brazil and Canada.
In 2006, Mr. Purchase founded his own law practice and has devoted himself to representing people and families, primarily in their cases against the larger insurance companies and corporations in the region. Today, that practice is successfully representing clients in auto accident, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and personal injury cases.*
Mr. Purchase has taught and lectured to other lawyers and insurance adjustors on subjects including trial tactics, Pennsylvania auto insurance, car accident law and other injury law subjects. His lectures include Supreme Court approved Continuing Legal Education seminars as well as private seminars for claims professionals.
Mr. Purchase and his team have the knowledge, experience and resources to handle nearly all types of trials, from the most basic to the most complex. If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s carelessness call today at (814) 580-5017.
* Mr. Purchase also represents local businesses and business people in commercial litigation cases, including contract litigation, shareholder/partner disputes and other business disputes.
Other lawyers in Erie, Pennsylvania
- Schmidt, Andrew M. - 2 views
- George, J. Timothy (Tim) - 0 views
- Riley, Steven E. “Tim” Jr. - 2 views
- Skiba, Gary V. - 4 views
- Kruszewski, Michael P. - 1 views
- Bolla, Lawrence C. - 5 views
- Stumpf, Colleen R. - 5 views
- Murphey, Craig - 5 views
- Jorden, William T. - 4 views
- Martinucci, Arthur D. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Erie, Pennsylvania
- Jan Janin, Michael S. - 8 views
- Jorden, William T. - 4 views
- Burroughs, Paul F. - 1 views
- Mikovch, Eric J. - 2 views
- Brasco, Thomas Jr. - 9 views
- Taylor, Garrett A. Esq. - 1 views
- Williams, Adam - 7 views
- Clelland, Keith H. - 2 views
- Kroto, Frank L. Jr. - 1 views
- Friedman, Philip B. - 3 views