Address: 55 Broad Street 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Lawyer Firm: Romano Law PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Business Law, Entertainment Law|
Anjana is a graduate of Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she pursued a concentration in Intellectual Property. Prior to joining Romano Law, Anjana worked for a boutique music law firm where she represented major music festivals, high level record producers, emerging and established artists, managers, songwriters and telecommunications companies.
Anjana advises a variety of entities and industry professionals, including production companies, artists, directors, radio hosts, journalists, designers and small to midsized companies, on how to best achieve their immediate and long term goals while protecting their legal interests.
Anjana is a member of the Entertainment and Sports Law Section of the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association Forum on the Entertainment and Sports Industries. In her spare time, Anjana enjoys listening to live music and traveling.
Anjana is originally from Southern California, has traveled to all seven continents and recently climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Henderson, Ian K. - 5 views
- Bloom, Roger F. - 11 views
- Chambers, Jeffrey W. - 1 views
- Mergentime, Larry R. - 7 views
- Fidelman, Evan Scott - 8 views
- Freidman, Gary B. Esq. - 2 views
- Hadlock, John M. - 8 views
- Jacob, Shibu - 11 views
- Lynch, Steven E. - 11 views
- Koppell, G. Oliver - 3 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Scher, David L. - 34 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 18 views
- Mishkin, Janet Steel - 18 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views