Quatrini, Michael Vincent
Address: 550 East Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg, PA 15601
Lawyer Firm: Quatrini Rafferty, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury / Auto Accidents, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Long Term Disability, Veterans Disability, Wills & Estate|
Michael represents injured workers and veterans in claims for Workers’ Compensation, Veterans’ Disability Compensation, and Social Security Disability/SSI.
He received his B.A. from Dickinson College in 2004, where he majored in Political Science, and his law degree from the Duquesne University School of Law in 2007, where he served as President of the Student Bar Association.
Michael is a member of the Westmoreland County, Allegheny County, and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, Social Security Administration, and the Department of Veterans Affairs. He is an active member, and speaker for, the National Organization of Social Security Representatives (N.O.S.C.C.R.) and the National Organization of Veterans Advocates (N.O.V.A.)
Since 2013 Mr. Quatrini has been a course planner and lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, co-authoring and presenting statewide for "Advanced Issues in Social Security Disability" and "Social Security Disability: the Basics".
Michael is a Past President of the Young Lawyers Division of the Westmoreland County Bar Association. In 2011, he was presented with the WBA’s Outstanding Young Lawyer award.
Since 2012 , Michael has been annually named a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, an honor given to no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Pennsylvania.
Michael is currently the Board President for Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of Westmoreland County, Inc., serves as a board member for Westmoreland Cleanways (Recycling Coordinator for Westmoreland County), and serves on the Board of Directors of The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County.
He is one of the co-founders of the "Visionaries," a group at the Community Foundation of Westmoreland County dedicated to educating individuals in their 20’s, 30’s, and 40’s about local philanthropy and community foundations. Since 2010 , the group has provided more than $25,000.00 in funding to local non-profits who develop unique programs to engage young individuals and encourage volunteering/board service. Separately, as Co-Chair of the Kid’s Chance Golf Outing hosted by the Allegheny County Bar Association – Workers’ Comp. Division, Michael has been instrumental in raising over $20,000.00 for Kid’s Chance of Pennsylvania, a non-profit charged with providing scholarships to the children of injured workers.
Michael and his wife, Megan, both grew up in Westmoreland County and currently live in the Point Breeze neighborhood of Pittsburgh with their beautiful (and talkative) daughter, Stella.
When he is not practicing law, he enjoys biking, boating, golf, politics, and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins.
Other lawyers in Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- Harris, Nancy L. - 5 views
- Monzo, Lisa Galloway - 1 views
- Massaro, Joseph - 9 views
- Cochran, John A. Esq., CPA - 2 views
- Persin, Dennis N. - 29 views
- Rafferty, Jessica L. Esq. - 6 views
- Sacca, Corey J. Esq. - 4 views
- Horchak, James A. - 5 views
- Galloway, Richard H. - 2 views
- Myers, Victor Gregory - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- Schimizzi, Richard W. - 3 views
- Quatrini, Jr., Vincent J. - 3 views
- Miller, George C. Jr. Esquire - 7 views
- Quatrini, Michael Vincent - 6 views
- DeRose, David S. - 5 views
- Cochran, John A. Esq., CPA - 2 views
- Gough, Peter J. - 6 views
- Iezzi, Patsy A. Jr. - 3 views
- Sylvania, Marco F. Esq. - 3 views
- Arabia, Michael Esquire - 6 views
Most rated lawyers in Greensburg, Pennsylvania
- Quatrini, Jr., Vincent J. - 0 votes
- Leonard, W. Jeffrey Esq. - 0 votes
- Cochran, John A. Esq., CPA - 0 votes
- DeRose, David S. - 0 votes
- Rerko, A. Tereasa - 0 votes
- Sacca, Corey J. Esq. - 0 votes
- Fonner, Ronald J. - 0 votes
- Novotny-Prettiman, Joyce - 0 votes
- Harris, Nancy L. - 0 votes
- McCall, Elizabeth J. Esq. - 0 votes