Quinn, Sean J.
Address: 3030 N. 3rd St. Ste. 1300, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Lawyer Firm: Sanders & Parks PC
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Appeals, Health and Healthcare Law, Medical Malpractice, Municipal Liability|
Sean J. Quinn is an associate with the firm. His practice emphasizes all phases of civil litigation, primarily in the areas of medical malpractice defense, municipal liability, and appeals. He has experience in state and federal courts, handling issues ranging from complex medical negligence claims to civil rights and constitutional claims. Mr. Quinn also regularly provides counsel and guidance to individual healthcare providers and healthcare entities on compliance matters, including those pertaining to HIPAA, privacy, security, consent, and risk management. He has handled matters involving healthcare entities industrywide, such as hospitals, behavioral health centers, hospices, and pharmacies. Additionally, Mr. Quinn routinely represents individual healthcare providers in responding to investigations by state licensing boards, including the Arizona Medical Board, Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners, and the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners.
Mr. Quinn earned his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Syracuse University College of Law, where he was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society and executive editor of the Syracuse Law Review, which published his student note concerning government investigations and healthcare law. During law school, Mr. Quinn won the Annual ABA Health Law National Writing Competition and worked for a large corporate law firm in New York City. He also served as a law clerk for the New York State Attorney General’s Office and the Civil Division of the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, DC.
Prior to law school, Mr. Quinn was a contributing features writer for ESPN, as well as an NFL beat reporter and sports editor for a large international newspaper in New York City. He graduated from the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University, earning his B.A. in Newspaper Journalism and History.
Mr. Quinn is licensed to practice in Arizona and Washington.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Jaiteh, Abdoukadir - 0 views
- Rubacha, Edward - 3 views
- Eaves, J. Arthur - 7 views
- Grubbs, Michael - 11 views
- Kolsrud, Julia M. - 3 views
- Steadman, Dillon J. - 2 views
- Tappe, Marcus D. - 6 views
- Enholm, Angela - 3 views
- Flaherty, Brian M. - 11 views
- Axel, Jennifer Joan - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Cai, Yu Ph.D. - 11 views
- Denetsosie, Warren - 14 views
- Pitel, Stephanie - 10 views
- Narducci, Michael P. - 11 views
- Grubbs, Michael - 11 views
- Starr, Brian S. - 10 views
- Whiteman, Blake E. - 17 views
- LaBianca, Margaret B. - 19 views
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views
- Righi, Richard L. - 11 views
Most rated lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 1 votes
- Kunz, Nathan John - 0 votes
- Estrada, Giancarlo G. - 0 votes
- Erlick, Benjamin K. - 0 votes
- Hall, Carlyle W. III - 0 votes
- Sellers, Jennifer L. - 0 votes
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 0 votes
- Spencer, Roger K. Esq. - 0 votes
- Slomski, R.J. Bucky - 0 votes
- Boorse, Andrew P. Esq. - 0 votes