Rakusin, Courtney G.
Address: 6 Beacon Street Suite 800, Boston, MA 02108
Lawyer Firm: Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC
|Areas of Practice||Family Law/Domestic Relations, Civil Litigation, Criminal Defense|
Courtney G. Rakusin is a litigation associate at Richard C. Bardi & Associates LLC. Courtney joined the firm in 2016 after working in family law for three years. Prior to that, she worked as in-house counsel doing corporate compliance.
Courtney aims to provide clients with balanced, strategic representation in a manner that best protects their interests. She strives to build lasting relationships with her clients and to be the attorney on whom they depend in difficult times.
Courtney is a Limited Assistance Representation (LAR) Qualified Attorney and Certified Conciliator.
After graduating magna cum laude from the University of Massachusetts Amherst and the Commonwealth Honors College in 2009, Courtney received her Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston in 2012.
Other lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Yannetti, Tanis M. - 4 views
- Rocha, Kurt A. - 6 views
- Shevlin, John B. Jr. - 10 views
- McLaughlin, Robert E. Sr. - 1 views
- Newman, Jeffrey A. - 3 views
- Angley, Jeffrey T. - 4 views
- Carney, J. W. Jr. - 17 views
- Stefanilo, Michael Jr. - 12 views
- Hardoon, Laurence E. - 0 views
- Greene, Michael R Esq. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Zicht, Louis C. - 11 views
- Livingstone, Jay - 11 views
- Nathanson, Alvin S. - 12 views
- Hodge, Candace L. - 29 views
- Fazendeiro, Rory Z. - 9 views
- Vlassakis, John M. - 8 views
- Field, Stefani M. - 8 views
- Joyce, Kevin J. - 9 views
- Gurdin, Steven E. - 13 views
- Lapish, Caroline B. - 8 views