Address: 2500 Northwinds Parkway Suite 330, Alpharetta, GA 30009
Lawyer Firm: Salata & Reese, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Insurance Defense and Civil Litigation|
Attorney Lindsay Reese was raised in Alpharetta, Georgia. She graduated from Centennial High School and went on to Georgia State University where she majored in Philosophy and graduated cum laude. Upon graduation she was invited to join the Golden Key International Honor Society as a result of her high academic achievements. Lindsay is also a member of the Alpha Xi Delta fraternity.
After receiving her undergraduate degree, Lindsay attended the Georgia State University College of Law where she graduated with academic honors. While in law school she was a member of the prestigious Moot Court Association, the International Moot Court Association, and the Public Interest Law Association. Lindsay also participated in an externship program at the Office of the Georgia Capital Defender which afforded her the opportunity to work firsthand on death penalty cases.
Upon graduation Lindsay was invited to join the law firm Hamilton, Westby, Antonowich, and Anderson where she practiced primarily in the areas of insurance defense and civil litigation. In search of courtroom and trial experience, Lindsay left private practice and began working as a criminal defense attorney at the Dekalb County Public Defender’s Office.
While at the Dekalb Public Defender’s office, Lindsay gained extensive experience in felony and misdemeanor trial. Lindsay has represented people accused of a wide array of crimes including DUI, Drug Trafficking, Felony Drug charges, and Theft, Burglary.
Since leaving the Dekalb County Public Defender’s Office Lindsay has put both her civil and criminal knowledge and experience to work. Lindsay currently represents people accused of crimes at all levels from traffic infractions, DUIs and misdemeanors, to serious felony cases. Lindsay also routinely practices family law matters including divorce and custody disputes.
Lindsay is a member of the Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL), the Dekalb County Bar Association, the Cobb County Bar Association and the North Fulton Bar Association.
Other lawyers in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Johnson, Michael P. - 6 views
- Miller, J. Christopher Esq. - 4 views
- Stewart, Steven Craig - 2 views
- Freda, David M. - 5 views
- Matthews, Zach M. - 2 views
- Cross, Michael D. Jr. - 0 views
- Penn, Michael - 7 views
- Randal Watchko, Sarah Esq. - 3 views
- Messer, David M. - 3 views
- Klingler, Elenore C. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Gilchrist, Beth Esq. - 3 views
- Hecht, Ed - 7 views
- Adair, John L. Jr. - 11 views
- Baxter, Laura Barfield Esq. - 4 views
- Faulhaber, Tamar - 4 views
- Briskin, Alan M. - 5 views
- Files, Kristen E. - 3 views
- Weinberg, Diane Esq. - 4 views
- Baker, Casey D. - 5 views
- Penn, Michael - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Schaub Easley, Erin A. - 0 votes
- Files, Kristen E. - 0 votes
- Johnson, Michael P. - 0 votes
- Matthews, Zach M. - 0 votes
- Baker, Nicholas Cole - 0 votes
- Briskin, Alan M. - 0 votes
- Faulhaber, Tamar - 0 votes
- Barre, Kenneth M. III - 0 votes
- Randal Watchko, Sarah Esq. - 0 votes
- Bettis, Phill Esq. - 0 votes