Reich, Elaine M.
Address: The Chrysler Building 405 Lexington Avenue 11th Floor, New York, NY 10174
Lawyer Firm: Graubard Miller
|Areas of Practice||Trusts and Estate Practice, General Litigations|
Elaine M. Reich is a trusts and estates partner of Graubard Miller and is the firm’s trusts and estates coordinator. She joined the firm as an associate in 1981 and has been a partner since 1986.
Ms. Reich has extensive experience in all aspects of trusts and estate practice, including estate planning and estate administration, with special emphasis on complex trusts and estates litigation. She also serves as appellate counsel on general litigations and has represented the New York State Assembly in redistricting matters. Ms. Reich has been appointed on many occasions to serve the New York Surrogate and Supreme Courts as guardian-ad-litem, Court Evaluator and Court Examiner. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association Trust and Estate’s Law Section, as well as of the New York City Bar Association. Ms. Reich holds American Jurisprudence Awards in Civil Procedure, Personal Property, Real Property and Torts.
Ms. Reich is AV® PreeminentTM Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Carlos, Michael D. - 3 views
- Ahn, BoBi - 6 views
- Ford, Adam C. - 4 views
- Kaufer, Jason M. - 2 views
- Rudin, Joel B. - 3 views
- Goldburd, Joseph Esq. - 7 views
- Parlin, Timothy Boyd - 9 views
- Van Arsdale, Rachele M. - 3 views
- Jachzel, Vanessa - 3 views
- Merson, Jordan - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Mishkin, Janet Steel - 18 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 18 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 21 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views