Resop, Claire Ann
Address: 122 W. Washington Avenue Suite 850, Madison, WI 53703
Lawyer Firm: Steinhilber Swanson LLP
|Areas of Practice||Commericial Bankruptcy & Insolvency, Consumer Bankruptcy & Insolvency, Contract Disputes, Debt Collection, Litigation, Real Estate|
Claire Ann Resop is a partner in the bankruptcy and insolvency group of Steinhilber Swanson LLP in Madison, WI. In addition to commercial bankruptcy and insolvency matters, both commercial and personal, she concentrates her practice in litigation, contract disputes, debt collection and real estate.
Claire Ann has had a distinguished career, serving for many years as an appointee to the panel of Chapter 7 bankruptcy trustees by the United States Trustee program. She has been selected annually since 2005 for inclusion in Wisconsin Super Lawyers, and in 2005 was also selected as one of the Top 25 Women Super Lawyers in Wisconsin. She served for six years as a director of the American Bankruptcy Institute (with special responsibilities for the organization’s legal education programs) and has held several leadership positions with the State Bar of Wisconsin Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors’ Rights Section, including chair of that organization. Over her career in bankruptcy, she has represented debtors, creditors, creditors’ committees, landlords, tenants, investors and most other parties in interest who could have issues before the bankruptcy court and state court.
She is also a frequent lecturer on bankruptcy issues and hot topics and has spoken in recent years at conferences including programs for the United States Trustee Training Program, the American Bankruptcy Institute, the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees, the American Conference Institute, News and Credit Collections, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the University of Wisconsin Law School, the National Business Institute and Lorman Education Services. She is also a published author in the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees Journal.
Ms. Resop is a debt relief agent. She helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Other lawyers in Madison, Wisconsin
- Schuster, Jonathan L. - 3 views
- Easton, David W. - 2 views
- Hough, Brian C. - 3 views
- Brezinski, Steven A. - 4 views
- Harms, Bruce L. - 5 views
- Streck, Steven M. - 1 views
- Frederick, Terry - 3 views
- Hazelbaker, Mark - 3 views
- King, Richard Wm. - 3 views
- Fiedler, Patrick J. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Madison, Wisconsin
- Procter, Robert C. - 10 views
- Hurley, Stephen P. - 8 views
- Trost, Kevin D. - 8 views
- Bednarek, Jonas - 9 views
- Freehill, Leslie - 12 views
- Welsh, Diane M. - 10 views
- Pines, Lester A. - 7 views
- Riley, Mike - 11 views
- TenBruggencate, Alison - 8 views
- Schlichting, Daniel J. - 8 views