Richter, Ronald L. Jr.
Address: Peoples Building Mezzanine Level 18 Broad Street, Charleston, SC 29401
Lawyer Firm: Bland Richter, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Legal Malpractice, Serious Personal Injury / Death, Commercial Litigation, Professional Negligence, Representing Small to Mid-Sized Companies for their Corporate Needs|
Ronnie successfully completed national testing in Legal Malpractice and received certification as a diplomat in the field of Legal Malpractice by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys and recorded the highest score to date of all attorneys.A native of Charleston, South Carolina, Ronnie graduated from the College of Charleston in 1990, where he was a regular member of the Dean’s and President’s Lists for academic achievement and was featured in such publications as "The National Dean’s List Directory" and "Who’s Who Among American College Students". Ronnie continued his outstanding work in academics at the University of South Carolina School of Law where he was also a regular member of the Dean’s List and graduated in the top 20% of his class in 1993.
The son of a marine pipefitter from the Charleston Naval Shipyard, Ronnie had worked as a pipefitter at the Shipyard for nearly 3 years before deciding to return to the pursuit of his education.. His work ethic and approach to the practice of law reflect his blue-collar roots. His philosophy is simple-hard work, honesty, and integrity.
Ronnie spent the first 4 years of his practice is a small firm setting where he was fortunate enough to have meaningful participation in a variety of substantial legal matters ranging from legal and medical malpractice to dram shop death cases and even the death of several passengers of a downed USAir flight. In 1997, Ronnie began a sole practice focusing on medical malpractice and serious injuries.
Also in 1997, Ronnie began trying cases with his partner, Eric S. Bland. The contrasting styles of the southern gentleman and the Philadelphia fighter, together with a shared vision for a hard-charging approach to the practice of law, was the genesis for a great friendship and partnership.
Ronnie and his wife, Robin, have been married for 15 years and have one child. Ronnie enjoys golfing, fishing and boating. Ronnie is also the Vice President of the School Board for The Charleston Catholic School in Charleston, South Carolina, as well as the chair of the School’s Capital Campaign Committee and an assistant soccer coach.
Other lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Peterson, James C. - 10 views
- Cyrus, Lou Ann S. - 0 views
- Rankin, Dyllan - 3 views
- Clark, Lauren M. Esq. - 3 views
- Balenovich, John J. - 12 views
- Bee, C. Michael - 2 views
- Bradley, Paul W. Esquire. - 1 views
- Negley, Christopher D - 2 views
- Young, Kelley Flynn - 2 views
- Pellegrin, Dominick R. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Young, Adam D. - 6 views
- Peterson, James C. - 10 views
- Carrico, John B. - 12 views
- Woollen, Sarah J. - 6 views
- Ping, James R. II - 7 views
- Layne, Bernard E. III - 9 views
- Zerbe, Carter - 9 views
- Cain-Lofton, Frances - 9 views
- Roberts, Paula J - 6 views
- Zinn, Michael J. - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Charleston, West Virginia
- Meehan, Catherine D. - 0 votes
- Bradley, Paul W. Esquire. - 0 votes
- Bandy, Kimberly M. - 0 votes
- McElhinny, Karen T. - 0 votes
- Sword, Philip B. - 0 votes
- Humphreys, James F. - 0 votes
- Woollen, Sarah J. - 0 votes
- Taylor, Shawn A. - 0 votes
- Griffith, Truman Esq. - 0 votes
- Ranson Stonestreet, Brittany - 0 votes