Riedel, George E. Jr.
Address: 42 Delaware Avenue Suite 120, Buffalo, NY 14202
Lawyer Firm: Lipsitz Green Scime Cambria LLP
Fax: 716 855-1580
|Areas of Practice||Estates, Wills, and Trusts, Elder Law|
George E. Riedel, Jr. practices in the areas of trusts and estates, elder law, estate administration, estate planning, guardianships, and adoptions.
Mr. Riedel is a director (from 1995 to present) and past secretary for the 100 Club of Buffalo. He is also a director (from 1999 to present) of the Western New York-Jamaica Partners of Americas. He was elected a fellow of the New York Bar Foundation in January 2001. He also serves on the advisory board of the Franciscan Missionary Sisters of the Divine Child.
Mr. Riedel has lectured extensively for the New York State Bar Association on topics that include "Estates Planning and Will Drafting," "Practice Skills: Basic Probate and Administration of Estates," "Lifetime Inter Vivos Trusts," "Estate and Gift Taxation: New Legislation," "Beyond Practical Skills: Probate and Administration of Estates," and "Income Taxation of Decedents: Their Estates and Their Trusts." He is an adjunct lecturer for Hilbert College (from 1981 to present) and has taught various paralegal courses, including on estate administration and elder law.
Other lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Bochenek, Lynn M. - 0 views
- Gillette, Katherine A. - 3 views
- Covert, Barry N. - 6 views
- Herberger, Michael J. - 0 views
- Sullivan Nowadly, Kate - 0 views
- Furlong, Richard D. - 3 views
- Emborsky, Andrew F. - 1 views
- Plewinski, Andrew B. - 11 views
- Marzocchi, John P. - 2 views
- Marchese, John J. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Buffalo, New York
- Leberer, Jamie Griebner Esq. - 32 views
- LoTempio, Frank III - 11 views
- Hutcheson, Kevin Vasquez - 9 views
- Dubs, Joshua E. - 8 views
- Weisbeck, Richard P. Jr. - 11 views
- Vance, Paul A Esq. - 12 views
- Orlowski, April J. - 8 views
- Gruber, J. Mark - 11 views
- Collins, John A. - 8 views
- Ginter, Justin D. - 10 views