Riley, Kenneth E.
Address: 505 20th Street North Suite 1700, Birmingham, AL 35203
Lawyer Firm: Farris, Riley & Pitt, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Mass Torts, Nursing Home Abuse and Negligence, Automobile Accidents, Wrongful Death, Medical Malpractice, Slip and Fall, Truck Accidents|
Ken Riley is a graduate of University of Alabama at Tuscaloosa and the Cumberland School of Law of Samford University in Birmingham. During his years at Cumberland, he was a member of Phi Alpha Delta International Law fraternity, as well as a senior member of the Trial Advocacy Board.
Riley has been admitted to the American Bar Association, the Alabama State Bar Association, and the Birmingham Bar Association. He is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America as well as the Alabama Trial Lawyers Association, of which he has served on the Board of Governors.
Riley’s practice is concentrated in the areas of Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Fair Labor Standards Act Litigation. He has also spearheaded and actively participated in Mercury/Thimerosal Autism Litigation.
He is a native of Alexander City, Alabama, and currently resides in Homewood.
Other lawyers in Birmingham, Alabama
- Drennan, Jessica Kirk - 5 views
- Norton, Robert E. - 6 views
- Goldasich, Dennis E. Jr. - 9 views
- VanDerVeer, Nate - 5 views
- Hollett, Brett - 8 views
- Hill, Lindan - 1 views
- Lichtman, Keith - 7 views
- Michel, Anthony D. - 4 views
- Rose, Jennifer G. - 1 views
- Beard, Michael K. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Birmingham, Alabama
- Marsh, Dylan H. - 12 views
- Neuman, Kenneth F. - 15 views
- Badham, Walker Percy III - 15 views
- Anderson, Leif K. - 11 views
- Romeo, Bruce - 13 views
- Williams, Carl C. - 9 views
- Marsh, David H. - 16 views
- Boliek, Robert G., Jr. - 13 views
- Schatz, D. Jeremy - 14 views
- Dobson, Chae - 11 views