Roach, Barry A.
Address: 2917 Ryan Street, Lake Charles, LA 70601
Lawyer Firm: The Roach Law Firm
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Admiralty & Maritime, Mass Torts – Class Actions, DUI/DWI, Marine/Offshore Accidents, Railroad Accidents, Auto Accidents, Burns & Electrocutions, Defective Products, Fire & Explosions, Chemical & Toxic Exposures, 18 Wheeler Accidents|
Born and raised in Lake Charles, Barry carries on the tradition of fighting for justice set by his late father, Larry A. Roach, who started the firm in 1959. Barry graduated from Barbe High School in 1979. He then went on to receive his Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from McNeese State University in 1984. Barry then attended Southern University Law Center, receiving his Juris Doctor degree in 1992. Having been a trial lawyer for over 20 years, Barry has represented a wide variety of injured persons and tried numerous cases. Barry has won and settled many cases in which his injured clients received the compensation they deserved, including a wrongful death case which resulted in a $20 million settlement.
A former rodeo cowboy, Barry rodeoed collegiately at McNeese and is a member of the Louisiana Rodeo Cowboys Association Hall of Fame.
He is married to his wife of 21 years, Patrice, and has one daughter, Brooke.
Other lawyers in Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Bice, Jere Jay - 2 views
- Vaughan, H. David II - 3 views
- Veron, J. Michael - 8 views
- Swift, William B. - 9 views
- Garber, Michael R. - 6 views
- Johnson, Adam - 3 views
- McGuire, Vernon E. III - 2 views
- Van Norman, John L. III - 1 views
- LaCombe, Christopher S. - 12 views
- Hale, Steven W. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Hunter, Rebecca Jacobs - 4 views
- Landry, Robert E. - 5 views
- Fazzio, Tony Carlo - 19 views
- Pousson, Joseph Richard Jr. - 6 views
- Gayle, Thomas John - 5 views
- Roach, Barry A. - 10 views
- Ieyoub, Christopher P. - 6 views
- Nieset, James R. - 6 views
- Lundy, Matthew E. - 6 views
- Middleton, Sage - 11 views