Address: One Whitney Avenue Suite 201, New Haven, CT 06510
Lawyer Firm: Mills Law Firm, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Litigation, Insurance Defense|
Harrison Robbins-Pesce received his Bachelor of Science in Finance from Quinnipiac University in 2010. In 2015, he graduated from The University of Connecticut School of Law with a certificate in Energy & Environmental Law. Harrison received his Masters of Law in 2016, becoming the first ever graduate of UCONN Law’s Energy & Environmental Law program.
During his time in law school, Harrison spent extensive amounts of time clerking for multiple general counsel offices in both the public and private sectors. This included time with the Connecticut Treasurer’s Office, The Connecticut Secretary of State, and Eversource Energy. Following graduation, Harrison spent time working for the City of Hartford, helping to institute and develop its new form-based zoning regulations, the first in Connecticut. Following his work with the City of Hartford, Harrison joined the law firm of Branse & Willis LLC. There, he specialized in municipal representation, zoning, real estate and section 8-30g affordable housing litigation.
Prior to graduating law school, Harrison was the owner and founder of The Mochi Store LLC in New Haven, the state’s first and only mochi ice cream store. Mochi is a steamed rice flour that coats a small ball of ice cream creating a unique, chewy experience. A family business, Bubbies Mochi Ice Cream from Hawaii, has been featured on Oprah’s "O" List, Food and Wine Magazine, and on the The View. Raised in Connecticut, Harrison has a strong commitment to the state and especially the New Haven area.
Harrison is strong advocate of the environment and is an active outdoorsman. In addition to practicing law, he is the owner of Harp Custom Furniture & Design, specializing in repurposed materials. Currently, Harrison is working towards fluency in Spanish.
Harrison is member of the Connecticut Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section, and the New Haven Bar Association.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Bellis, Stephen R. - 4 views
- Berdon, Peter A. - 13 views
- Gettinger, Benjamin - 5 views
- Keefe, John J. Jr. - 8 views
- Koch, Isabelle L. Esq. - 2 views
- Gillis, Edward M. - 6 views
- Stone, Brian M. - 4 views
- Denniston, Garrett A. - 1 views
- Gulliver, Carl T. - 3 views
- Mautner, Dennis Anthony - 5 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Longo McLean, Rose - 6 views
- Mitler, Laura S. - 10 views
- Noyes, Nancy A. - 14 views
- Burns, Daniel C - 13 views
- Mills, John W. - 7 views
- Louis, Rosalie D. - 7 views
- Keefe, John J. Jr. - 8 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
- Goetsch, Charles C. - 9 views
- Clark, Steven A. - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 0 votes
- Bellis, Stephen R. - 0 votes
- Grandjean, Clifford - 0 votes
- Perry, Scott E. - 0 votes
- Tiernan, Charles E. III - 0 votes
- Roberge, Stephanie Z. - 0 votes
- Emanuel, Richard - 0 votes
- Swift, Donn A. - 0 votes
- Nelligan, Brendan K. - 0 votes
- Marcarelli, Ralph E. Hon. Esq. - 0 votes