Address: 1490 Lafayette Street Suite 307, Denver, CO 80218
Lawyer Firm: Hernandez & Associates, P.C.
Fax: (303) 893-6116
|Areas of Practice||Immigration|
|Description||Ian Rochstein received his Juris Doctor degree from the Boston University School of Law in 2013 and earned his undergraduate degree in International Relations and Spanish from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. During law school, Ian served as a student attorney for the Employment Rights Clinic and American Legislative Practice Clinic, wrote for the Boston University International Law Journal, and earned his Spanish for Lawyers Certificate. He also has experience working at the law firm M&M Bomchil in Buenos Aires, Argentina and studying at the Universidad Carlos III in Madrid, Spain.
He has experience working on a wide range of employment and family based immigration matters as an attorney at law firms in Massachusetts and Colorado, as well as working with non-profit organizations in both states.
Ian is admitted to the bar in New York and Massachusetts and is a member of the American Immigration Law Association (AILA). In his free time, he enjoys cooking, travel, live music and comedy, and rooting for New York sports teams.
Fluent in English and Spanish.
Other lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Mahoney, Andrea N. - 3 views
- Carver, Craig R. - 3 views
- Nagy, Steven M. - 7 views
- Fraser, Joseph J. III - 1 views
- Guest, James H. - 8 views
- Zuber, Richard I. - 1 views
- Nottingham, Edward Jr. - 3 views
- Mahoney, Kevin S. - 5 views
- Eckelberry, John Loren - 2 views
- Murray, Tyler - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Lego, Kerry A. - 17 views
- Lucero, Jonathan M. Esq. - 14 views
- Fein, Drew P. - 11 views
- Migoya, Carlos A. Jr. - 25 views
- Vonachen, Carrie E. - 9 views
- Schott, David C. - 30 views
- Balson, Jarod - 14 views
- Krol, Catherine - 14 views
- Beckman, Kate W. - 33 views
- Scardina, Autumn - 9 views