Rockoff, Zachary M.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate Transactional Law, Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Litigation|
Zachary M. Rockoff joined Rosenberg & Estis P.C. in 2018 and is an associate with the firm’s Transactional Department. Mr. Rockoff’s practice focuses on a variety of commercial real estate matters, including financings, purchase & sale transactions, and construction and development-related agreements.
Prior to joining Rosenberg & Estis, Mr. Rockoff was an associate at Goldberg Weg & Markus PLLC.
Mr. Rockoff has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial and real estate litigation. He has represented investors, purchasers, sellers, and corporate entities concerning claims for breach of contract, fraud and business torts.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Rockoff was an investment banking associate and securities representative at Aegis Capital Corp., where he performed due diligence and structured capital market transactions.
Mr. Rockoff received his bachelor’s degree in political science from Washington University in St. Louis and his J.D., from Fordham University School of Law.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Johnson, Cleo - 9 views
- Kalina, Stefan B. - 17 views
- Elefterakis, Ariana - 2 views
- Bryant, Lauren E. - 6 views
- Kezunovic, Dejan - 5 views
- Chaikin, Ian - 4 views
- Lewis, David A. - 6 views
- Parker, Sandra D. - 1 views
- Botwinick, Jeffrey - 4 views
- Mingino, Michael Esq. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Mishkin, Janet Steel - 18 views
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 38 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 37 views