Rogers, Patrick P.
Address: 2600 Via Fortuna Suite 200, Austin, TX 78746
Lawyer Firm: Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Civil Law Litigation, Tort Litigation, Insurance Law, BusinessTransactions, Real Estate Matters, Mediation, Arbitration, Consumer and Commercial Law, Construction Law, Personal Injury, Products Liability|
Patrick is the senior partner who operates the firm’s Austin office; however, he remains active in our Corpus Christi office. The move was a return to Austin for the Corpus Christi native. After completing his law degree at South Texas College of Law, Patrick was an Assistant Attorney General of Texas from 1975 until 1977. There he drew upon his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Texas Tech University while litigating cases in the insurance, banking and security division. He is licensed in Texas, all districts of the federal court system in Texas, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Pat joined the firm and began practicing with his brother, Rick Rogers, in 1977. He is a civil law litigator whose practice includes most aspects of tort litigation, as well as insurance, business and real estate matters. Pat is a trained mediator, but when trying a case, he approaches it with the same tenacity with which he plays tournament golf.
Other lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Evans, James W - 10 views
- Ainsworth, Price - 7 views
- Herlihy, Scott - 9 views
- Hitt, Gregory - 5 views
- Royer, D. Micah III - 5 views
- Weinman, Daryl G. - 3 views
- Evans, Chip - 6 views
- Henrichson, Kevin - 5 views
- Barnes, Patricia T. - 2 views
- Glusband, Jonathan L. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Stewart, Ellen P. - 10 views
- Nieto,, Aida V. Esq. - 11 views
- Alden, Robert - 11 views
- Ferguson, John P. - 25 views
- Breeland, Matt - 13 views
- Pledger, Michael J. - 14 views
- Kuglen, Julia - 10 views
- Beeler, Brett C. - 14 views
- Lacy, Trenton N. - 31 views
- Rueda, Florencia - 9 views