Rosoff, David M.
Address: 150 Grand Street Suite 305, White Plains, NY 10601
Lawyer Firm: Carton & Rosoff PC
|Areas of Practice||Family|
|Description||David M. Rosoff
David M, Rosoff is a member of CARTON & ROSOFF PC, a private law practice that focuses on Family Law, including collaborative divorce, custody and visitation, divorce and separation, and divorce mediation. Robin D. Carton and David M. Rosoff are the two partners in the firm.
Mr, Rosoff has over 30 years of experience in divorce litigation and divorce mediation, and he has been practicing collaborative divorce since 2003. He also serves as a Law Guardian in Westchester and Putnam Counties, representing children in matters involving abuse, neglect, custody, visitation, juvenile delinquency, family offenses, and Persons in Need of Supervision. Additional appointments include service as Guardian, Guardian ad Litem, and Court Evaluator in Surrogate’s Court proceedings. Mr. Rosoff has represented clients in the New York state and federal trial and appellate courts, is a member of the New York and New Jersey state bars, and is admitted to practice before the New York and New Jersey Federal District Courts, Federal Courts of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Rosoff is the immediate past president of the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals. This organization of legal, financial, and mental health professionals from the New York metropolitan area is dedicated to providing a collaborative, multi-disciplinary alternative to litigated divorce.
Mr. Rosoff is a founding member of the New York State Council on Divorce Mediation. He serves as an editor of the New York Family Law Monthly and has published articles on collaborative divorce in the December 2005 issue, custody determinations in the November 2007 issue, parental kidnapping in 2009, non-parent custody in 2009, child testimony in 2011, and hearings for change of custody in 2013.
Memberships include the New York Association of Collaborative Professionals, the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, the Law Guardian Association of Westchester County, the New York State Bar Association, the Westchester County Bar Association, the Westchester Women’s Bar Association, the Justice Brandeis Westchester Law Society, the Family and Divorce Mediation Council of Greater New York, the Fee Arbitration Panel of the 9th Judicial District, the arbitration panel of the New Rochelle City Court, and the Westchester County Moderate Means Matrimonial Panel.
Change of Custody Hearings, New York Family Law Monthly, 2013Child Testimony, New York Family Law Monthly, 2011Non-Parent Custody, New York Family Law Monthly, 2009Parental Kidnapping, New York Family Law Monthly, 2009Custody Determinations, New York Family Law Monthly, 2007.Collaborative Practice, New York Family Law Monthly, 2005Sexual Harassment, Proceedings-51st NYU Conference on Labor, May, 2000
Other lawyers in White Plains, New York
- Darian, Pouyan - 8 views
- Rothbaum, Esq., Hugh L. - 6 views
- Zaremba, Natalie E. - 0 views
- Jaitly, Pooja S. - 3 views
- Micek, Patricia G. - 2 views
- Killerlane, Christina M. Esq. - 9 views
- Badolato, Esq., Louis Anthony - 3 views
- Corrigan, John P. - 10 views
- Agoglia, Esq., Thomas A. - 6 views
- Schragin, Howard - 2 views
Popular lawyers in White Plains, New York
- Sapir, Donald L. - 6 views
- Marks, Kathy S. - 14 views
- Clarke, Keith J. Esq. - 12 views
- Silbowitz, Esq., Irwin M. - 7 views
- Gruenberg, Rachel R. Esq. - 27 views
- Klein, Esq., Diane L. - 9 views
- Marotta, Olivia T. - 6 views
- Longobucco, Pat - 8 views
- Girolamo, Theresa A. - 6 views
- Squillante, Diana - 6 views
Most rated lawyers in White Plains, New York
- Zaremba, Natalie E. - 0 votes
- Werfel Martineau, Ellen - 0 votes
- Micek, Patricia G. - 0 votes
- Newman, Esq., Louis I. - 0 votes
- Catalina, Andrea - 0 votes
- Mangold, Christopher L. - 0 votes
- D’Agostino, Luigi - 0 votes
- Badolato, Esq., Louis Anthony - 0 votes
- Murphy, Judith E. - 0 votes
- Berry, Alison Esq. - 0 votes