Address: Sole Building 533 NE 3rd Avenue Ground Floor-Suite 2, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Steve Rossi P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Educational Law, Criminal Law, School Law|
Steve Rossi has been a member of the Florida Bar for over 20 years. He has been recognized as a Board Certified Criminal Trial Attorney. Certification is the highest level of recognition by The Florida Bar of the competency and experience of attorneys in the areas of law approved for certification by the Supreme Court of Florida.
Mr. Rossi is a former Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (F.B.I.). He was employed in both the New York and Miami field offices. He investigated civil and criminal matters.
He was a former prosecutor with the Broward County State Attorney Office. During this time, Mr. Rossi received several accolades including being recognized for most jury trials twice by the State Attorneys Office. While at the State Attorney’s Office, Mr. Rossi prosecuted misdemeanor and felony cases.
Mr. Rossi has represented the Broward Teacher’s Union (BTU) as its local, legal counsel. The Broward Teacher’s Union has more than 15,000 members. The Broward Teachers Union’s members are in the 2nd largest district in the state and the 6th largest in the country. He has handled various teacher-related cases in both civil and criminal matters. He has presented various lectures and workshops focusing on education law. He has been an annual instructor for the Broward County School District’s New Teacher Orientation Program discussing various issues in teacher liability matters.
Mr. Rossi is a lawyer deeply rooted in the community. He is a long time South Florida resident. He has attended grade school, high school, college, and law school all in South Florida. He attended Barry University where he obtained his Bachelor of Science Degree and the University of Miami School of Law where he obtained his law degree. He has handled various legal matters throughout the state of Florida and around the country. He speaks Italian and conversational Spanish.
Other lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- McIntosh, Robert D. - 11 views
- Fischler, Esq., Michael A. - 4 views
- Yeboah, Samuel Esq. - 1 views
- Greenberg, Danielle B. - 5 views
- Brauwerman, Jeffrey N. - 9 views
- Strang Adams, Jodi - 5 views
- Englander, Gary B. - 1 views
- Brown-Wiseman, Rebekah - 2 views
- Abel, William Turner - 2 views
- Bucci, Angela R. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Strang Adams, Jodi - 5 views
- Abrams, Kimberly A. - 6 views
- Streeter, Maxine K. - 5 views
- Gunther, Jason K. - 4 views
- Brenton, Ryan - 6 views
- Coffey, Andrew Matthew - 7 views
- Feder, Beth - 12 views
- Strandell, Clark Alan Esquire - 5 views
- Weissman, Jeffrey M. - 5 views
- Amlong, Karen Coolman - 10 views
Most rated lawyers in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Sherman, Monica - 0 votes
- Bean, Benjamin P. - 0 votes
- Brown, Marc E. - 0 votes
- Daley, Jennifer E. - 0 votes
- Brenton, Ryan - 0 votes
- Strandell, Clark Alan Esquire - 0 votes
- Levy, Michelle Cohen - 0 votes
- Peebles, Warren Q. Esq. - 0 votes
- Friedman, Howard S. Esq. - 0 votes
- Malnik, Kenneth M. - 0 votes