Address: 217 Broadway, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10007
Lawyer Firm: Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice|
Managing Partner Carmine Rubino oversees the navigation of every client’s case through the office, ensuring it is protected and handled effectively and efficiently. Among his vast responsibilities, Rubino prepares every KDLM case for trial, overseeing witnesses and experts, as well as lining up medical research and coordinating legal and medical arguments.
"We handle many sad cases involving injured children," says Rubino. "Their parents come to us wounded too, with nothing but worry, pain and the dream of wanting a life for their kids. What we try to do is achieve maximum financial compensation for their pain and suffering."
Carmine Rubino is a member of both the New York and Connecticut bars. He also is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, and the Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Richmond Bar associations.
He graduated with a B.A. from Lemoyne College, Syracuse, N.Y., and received a J.D. degree from Loyola University in New Orleans.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Chambers, Jeffrey W. - 1 views
- Ryan, Gerard K. Jr. - 3 views
- Sassoon, Stephen J. - 12 views
- Bloom, Roger F. - 11 views
- Karol, John A. - 3 views
- Michalos, Peter C. - 1 views
- Bachner, Michael F. - 7 views
- Priolo, Marie Louise - 5 views
- Brandt, Kathryn W. - 2 views
- Lombardi, Matthew C. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 37 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Karram, Zachary G. - 19 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- Beatty, John - 52 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views