Sager, John D.
Address: 2150 River Plaza Drive Suite 250, Sacramento, CA 95833
Lawyer Firm: Low McKinley Baleria & Salenko, LLP
|Areas of Practice|
John D. Sager received his J.D. from Notre Dame Law School, where he graduated cum laude. Mr. Sager was a member of the Dean’s List and was awarded the Harry M. Bainbridge Memorial Scholarship for excellence in international law. While at Notre Dame, Mr. Sager was a legal extern for the St. Joseph County Public Defender’s Office.
After law school, Mr. Sager clerked for the Honorable Rebecca Pallmeyer, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois. While in law school, Mr. Sager also clerked at Orange County Superior Court and was a law clerk for the Los Angeles County District Attorney.
Mr. Sager graduated from University of California, Los Angeles in 2007, cum laude, with a Bachelors of Arts Degrees in History and Political Science. While attending UCLA, Mr. Sager also engaged in Russian studies at St. Petersburg Polytechnic, in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Sager worked as an Office Manager and Paralegal at Chatten-Brown & Carstens, a public interest land use firm located in Santa Monica, California.
Mr. Sager’s practice consists of medical, nursing and hospital liability defense, including claims for dependent adult and elder neglect and abuse.
Other lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Cutter, Brooks - 3 views
- McHugh, Laura C. - 5 views
- Garner, Kimberly L. - 4 views
- McCaslin, John C. - 13 views
- Talley, Stuart C. - 5 views
- Pearson, Michael W. - 3 views
- Howell, Laurie M. - 5 views
- Shofner, Robin D. - 6 views
- Fulton, Jeffrey D. - 3 views
- O’Brien, Shawn - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Dudensing, Edward P. - 20 views
- Willis, Tonya - 10 views
- Low, Donna W. - 8 views
- Fairbrook, John D. - 13 views
- Nahan, Emily - 8 views
- Fetzer, Dianne M. - 8 views
- Fernandez, Eric Gene - 8 views
- Pasztor, Jolene Marie - 7 views
- Grunwald, Natalya V. - 15 views
- Taylor, Zachary W. - 7 views