Salas , Omar A.
Address: 10670 N Central Expy Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75231
Lawyer Firm: Chavez & Valko, LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Omar Salas earned a Bachelor of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Languages from Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. He earned his Juris Doctorate from Louisiana State University’s Law Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Mr. Salas was exposed to immigration law at a very young age. He is a first generation Mexican-American. While in law school, Mr. Salas worked for the LSU Law Center’s clinical programs as a translator for the immigration clinic. He translated for indigent Spanish-speaking clients meeting with their student attorneys in preparation of their removal cases and other immigration applications. Additionally, he volunteered with the immigration clinic by visiting detained individuals at the federal detention center in Oakdale, Louisiana to help advise them of their rights.
Prior to joining Chavez & Valko, Mr. Salas worked with a Dallas area firm focusing on deportation defense, as well as adjustment of status, citizenship and naturalization, and deferred action (DACA).
Mr. Salas is a member of the Texas Bar Association, Dallas Bar Association and is admitted to practice law in the State of Texas. He is also fluent in Spanish.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Van Duyne, Barbara - 2 views
- Miller, Chase - 1 views
- Biggers (1931-2012), John C. - 5 views
- Webb, Natalie - 2 views
- Ramsey, Stephen H. - 8 views
- Reidy, Timothy J. - 3 views
- Rolen, Aaron J. - 1 views
- Worrell, Glyne D. - 4 views
- Goldman, Jennifer S. - 2 views
- Criss, David - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Lawrence, Kim L. - 16 views
- Thomson, Marlene D. - 14 views
- Shu, Megan R. - 50 views
- Price, Randy - 11 views
- Mullen, Regis L. - 10 views
- Parrish, Ashley - 10 views
- Stepp, Elizabeth - 11 views
- Price, Marty D. - 10 views
- Biggers, Kathryn B. - 18 views
- Sauter, Mindy - 12 views