Salazar, Charles A.
Address: 3710 Rawlins St. Ste. 1200, Dallas, TX 75219
Lawyer Firm: Vassallo & Salazar, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate, Eminent Domain, Condemnation, Inverse Condemnation, Civil Litigation, Zoning, Planning and Land Use|
Charles A. Salazar is a partner of the firm and focuses his practice in the areas of real estate, eminent domain, condemnation, inverse condemnation, civil litigation, zoning, planning and land use.
A native of Texas, Charles has served clients in Texas throughout his career. He graduated with a B.S. degree from Midwestern State University in 1984. He received his Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist University in 1988 and in the same year was admitted to the Texas Bar. He is also admitted to the U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas as well as the U.S. Claims Court.
Mr. Salazar has extensive experience as an author and lecturer on eminent domain, condemnation and takings issues.
Other lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- McKenzie, Kolter Christian - 4 views
- Shiels, Thomas A. - 10 views
- Webb, Natalie - 2 views
- Noe, Laura L. - 6 views
- Briggs, Tom P. - 7 views
- Hemphill, Robert D. - 5 views
- McKnight, Lisa E. - 2 views
- Eykel, Ike Vanden - 5 views
- Price, J. Michael II - 2 views
- Jacobs, Mark E. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Dallas, Texas
- Salas , Omar A. - 11 views
- Oberheiden, Dr. Nick - 12 views
- Cooks, Desmond L. - 13 views
- Price, Marty D. - 10 views
- Hill, Teegan J. - 9 views
- Shu, Megan R. - 50 views
- Uhl, Michael J. - 11 views
- Kirner, Lee - 13 views
- Lawrence, Kim L. - 16 views
- Sauter, Mindy - 12 views