Sanchez, Amber M.
Address: 2020 Main Street, Suite 600, Irvine, CA 92614
Lawyer Firm: Burkhalter Kessler Clement & George LLP
|Areas of Practice||Civil Business Litigation, Employment Litigation, Zoning, Land Use, and Review of Administrative Decisions, Appellate Practice|
Amber M. Sanchez is Senior Counsel in the firm’s litigation department. Prior to joining the firm in 2010, Ms. Sanchez worked in the in-house legal department of Sempra Energy where she gained extensive litigation and trial experience.
Ms. Sanchez graduated from the University of California at Berkeley in 1999 with a B.A. in Psychology. After careers in both corporate training and non-profit management, Ms. Sanchez received her J.D. in 2006 from Santa Clara University School of Law. While at Santa Clara University, Ms. Sanchez received a full-tuition scholarship as a Law Dean’s Fellow and received the Best Oral Advocate Award in the University’s Honors Moot Court Competition.
Ms. Sanchez currently handles a wide range of complex business and employment litigation matters, and consistently achieves positive results for the firm’s clients including negotiating and securing numerous favorable settlements, preparing cases for trial, and successfully arguing issues on appeal.
Other lawyers in Irvine, California
- Kauffman, Scott - 2 views
- Peterson, John S. - 2 views
- Yekrangi, Ashkan - 6 views
- Mamone, Nico - 3 views
- Huttenhoff, Robert E. - 3 views
- Glantz, Jason M. - 4 views
- Schroeder, John - 4 views
- Groothuis, Jaimi - 7 views
- Chini, Ron Mehran - 8 views
- Wright, Douglas Allen - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Irvine, California
- Block, Victor L. - 9 views
- Proudfoot, Matthew M. - 9 views
- Lobherr, John R - 14 views
- Wiseman, Brett - 11 views
- Fernandez, Thomas J. - 8 views
- Nobles, Brittany J.D. - 8 views
- Gates, Peter J. - 13 views
- Kimura, Joshua - 10 views
- kessier, daniel joseph - 8 views
- Nuguid, Marie J.D. - 8 views