Sandidge, Ridley M. Jr.
Address: 500 West Jefferson Street Suite 2400, Louisville, KY 40202
Lawyer Firm: Reed Weitkamp Schell & Vice PLLC
|Areas of Practice|
Ridley M. Sandidge, Jr. was admitted to practice in 1976. Before joining RWSV as a member in 1997, Mr. Sandidge was a partner with the law firm of Sullivan, Mountjoy, Stainback & Miller, P.S.C., in Owensboro, Kentucky. He has significant trial experience in state and federal courts throughout Kentucky. He also has practiced extensively before various administrative and regulatory tribunals.
A native of Owensboro, Kentucky, Mr. Sandidge earned his undergraduate degree from Indiana University in 1972 and his J.D. from Northern Kentucky University in 1976, where he served as executive editor of the Northern Kentucky Law Review.
Mr. Sandidge currently focuses his practice in the areas of civil defense litigation, utility regulatory matters and business transactions.
Mr. Sandidge is a member of the Kentucky, Louisville and American Bar Associations, the Association of Defense Trial Attorneys and Defense Research Institute, Inc., for which he served as Kentucky State Representative from 1997-2000. Mr. Sandidge also served as president of Kentucky Defense Counsel, Inc., from 1992-93.
Other lawyers in Louisville, Kentucky
- Reisz, Wm. Stephen - 5 views
- Burns, Michael T. - 4 views
- Wolford, Stephen T. - 5 views
- Arnold, Melissa A. - 14 views
- Slechter, Meredith Kirklin - 2 views
- Kelley, Paul J. - 6 views
- Karageorge, Thomas G. - 2 views
- Black, Jonathan Earle Brian - 0 views
- Whatley, John Amos - 2 views
- Willis, Damon Blake - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Louisville, Kentucky
- Fenton, Ruby - 9 views
- Ewing, C. David - 14 views
- Conway, Jack - 10 views
- Earl, Trevor L. - 12 views
- Schoen, J. Key - 14 views
- Weiss, Gary M. - 9 views
- Hall, Mark G. - 8 views
- Cash, Anthony - 11 views
- Wood, Ryan T. - 9 views
- Gazak, David B. Ph.D. - 10 views