Sandstrom, Ryan P.
Address: 3030 N. 3rd St. Ste. 1300, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Lawyer Firm: Sanders & Parks PC
|Areas of Practice||Insurance Defense, Insurance Coverage, Bad Faith Litigation, Personal Injury/Wrongful Death, Products Liability, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation, Corporate Transactions|
Ryan Sandstrom is an associate with the firm, practicing primarily in the areas of insurance litigation, insurance coverage, insurance bad faith, and personal injury. Mr. Sandstrom also regularly represents large and small entities in assisting with corporate transactional matters, as well as commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation.
Mr. Sandstrom earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Creighton University School of Law with honors, where he was the recipient of the Dean’s Academic Scholarship, the Werner-Robertson Scholarship, and the Lillis, William and Kathleen Scholarship. During law school, Mr. Sandstrom was a member of the Creighton Law Review Board of Editors, as well as a member of the National Trial Team, National Arbitration Team, and National Moot Court Team. He was the Champion of the Creighton Trial Competition, and a Regional Finalist in the Texas Young Lawyers National Trial Competition.
After law school, Mr. Sandstrom received the American Board of Trial Advocates Award in recognition of excellence in trial skills. He also received the David A. Svoboda Award in recognition of outstanding oral advocacy and trial skills. Mr. Sandstrom is an Associate Author and Editor of the Arizona Tort Law Handbook, and frequently publishes law review and trade journal articles on various aspects of insurance law.
As a former insurance salesman and in-house attorney with one of the largest insurance underwriters in the United States, Mr. Sandstrom has a unique and thorough understanding of insurance law. Mr. Sandstrom is also a volunteer leader with the Boy Scouts of America. He is married with four children. Mr. Sandstrom is also fluent in Russian.
Other lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Ho, Melissa S. - 4 views
- Cunningham, Jack R. - 4 views
- McDonald, Kelly J. - 1 views
- Franco, Jorge Jr. - 5 views
- Brophy, Joseph A. - 1 views
- Lasiter, Nicole Porter Esq. - 9 views
- Sufrin, Steven E. - 4 views
- Bainbridge, Mark J. - 3 views
- Wheeler, Julianne C. - 6 views
- Kelly, John - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Narducci, Michael P. - 11 views
- Cai, Yu Ph.D. - 11 views
- Quinn, Sean J. - 13 views
- Steenblik, Gerrit M. - 14 views
- Denetsosie, Warren - 14 views
- Heger, Brett B. - 12 views
- Stanley, Andrew C. - 14 views
- Whiteman, Blake E. - 17 views
- Israel, Kyle A. - 10 views
- Isaac, Elliot Spencer - 11 views
Most rated lawyers in Phoenix, Arizona
- Smith, Jeffrey L. - 1 votes
- Karvis, Mandi J. - 0 votes
- Butler, Samantha - 0 votes
- Righi, Richard L. - 0 votes
- Narducci, Michael P. - 0 votes
- Harris (In Memory), John David (Chip) - 0 votes
- Donovan, Michael J. - 0 votes
- Whitaker, Mr. Philip B. - 0 votes
- Orent, Craig - 0 votes
- Medina, Alysse M. - 0 votes