Scarr, Amy F.
Address: 23 N. Pinckney Street Suite 310, Madison, WI 53703
Lawyer Firm: Amy F. Scarr, S.C.
|Areas of Practice||Employment Discrimination, Civil Rights, Sexual Harassment, Retaliation, Racial Discrimination, Police Misconduct|
I am a solo practitioner with a passion for justice. I have been practicing law for over 20 years. I work hard on every case and approach each one, large or small, with a determination to get the best results possible. I relish representing the "Davids" against the "Goliaths" and have successfully taken on cases against large corporations, insurance companies, governments, and government officials, including police officers.
Communication between my clients and me is a priority, and I work together with my clients to master the details of their cases while always keeping the big picture in focus. I keep my clients informed at all stages of a case and take the time necessary to thoroughly prepare my clients and their witnesses for depositions and trial testimony.
Discriminatory treatment and harassment of employees, abuse by police and other governmental authorities, and negligent conduct that injuries others—these are the wrongful acts that motivate me to pursue justice for those whose rights have been violated and who have been injured.
Other lawyers in Madison, Wisconsin
- Loeb, Jordan C. - 2 views
- King, Richard Wm. - 3 views
- Easton, David W. - 2 views
- Lucsay, Amber D. - 6 views
- Seiler, Gesina M. - 3 views
- Zaleski, Steven W. - 5 views
- Coad, Richard A. - 9 views
- Welsh, Diane M. - 10 views
- Bach, Steven A. - 3 views
- Otis, Nathan T. - 8 views
Popular lawyers in Madison, Wisconsin
- Hoffman, Paisley S. - 7 views
- Westcott, Michael J. - 7 views
- Limbach, Jennifer - 10 views
- Hardy, Daniel T. - 10 views
- TenBruggencate, Alison - 8 views
- Bednarek, John B. - 8 views
- Johnen, Sasa - 14 views
- Goetz, Jessa Nicholson - 10 views
- Bednarek, Jonas - 9 views
- Brandt, Mike - 9 views