Scheel, Douglas W.
Address: 325 Cedar Street Suite 900, Degree of Honor Building, Saint Paul, MN 55101
Lawyer Firm: Paige J. Donnelly, Ltd.
|Areas of Practice||Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Law|
Doug grew up in New Brighton, Minnesota, as the eldest of eight children. Doug chose Hamline University in St. Paul, Minnesota, for both his college and law school educations, which he completed in 1982. Doug spent the next twenty years representing people as a solo practitioner in general practice and as an injury attorney. During those years, Doug frequently worked with the attorneys at the Paige Donnelly law firm in servicing their clients. Doug joined the firm as a full-time associate attorney in 2004.
Doug has represented hundreds of people in Minnesota’s state and federal trial and appellate courts. He has cross-examined thousands of defendants during his career. He also works on mediations and arbitrations and focuses on getting people their rights and justice.
Doug has been a member of the Minnesota State Court bar since October, 1983, and a member of the bar of the United States Federal District Court, District of Minnesota since 1984.
Outside of the office and the courtroom, Doug likes to cook, travel, study and spend time with Sherry, his partner of 30 years, and their families.
Other lawyers in Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Donnelly, Paige J. - 2 views
- Bauch, Walter G. - 2 views
- Amann, Angela Lutz - 1 views
- Tierney, Patrick T. - 3 views
- Jensen, Jill M. - 6 views
- Sand, William Anthony - 9 views
- Brown, Paul D. - 3 views
- Stokka, Joshua R. - 2 views
- Stewart, David P. - 6 views
- Wachter, Shannon - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Miller, Bryce M. - 9 views
- Stroemer, Christine L. - 4 views
- McEllistrem, Sarah J. - 6 views
- Helgesen, Michael P. - 4 views
- Gehan, Mark H. - 5 views
- Kuntz, Timothy J. - 8 views
- Repka, Daniel - 9 views
- Arechigo, John T. - 6 views
- Johnson, Jill M. - 5 views
- Chambers, Janelle - 5 views