Schueler, Ken D.
Address: 30 3rd Street SE, Rochester, MN 55904
Lawyer Firm: Dunlap & Seeger, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Insurance Defense, Insurance Coverage, Business Law, Business Litigation|
Ken has aggressively represented large corporations and individuals for more than 29 years. A Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist, having passed a rigorous approval process by the Minnesota State Bar Association, he is one of approximately 2% of attorneys belonging to the MSBA Civil Litigation Section who are board certified as civil trial specialists. Ken has also been selected by Minnesota Super Lawyers®.
Mr. Schueler has significant trial and arbitration experience in both Minnesota and federal trial and appellate courts.
Ken spent six years on the Zumbrota-Mazeppa School Board having served as vice-chair. Following his school board service, he was named 2008 Goodhue County Citizen of the Year.
AccomplishmentsMultiple successful recoveries in personal injury and wrongful death cases, including a $1.4 million recovery for a woman injured by a drunk driver.Multiple successful insurance defense, insurance coverage and commercial litigation verdicts.Frequent and highly-rated lecturer on litigation issues.
Ken D. Schueler
Other lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Lunn, Hon. Robert J. - 6 views
- Thomas, Nelson - 5 views
- Niesen, Andrea B. - 5 views
- Atallah, Christopher Paul - 6 views
- DiRaddo, Raymond S. - 8 views
- Stevens, Jeremy R. - 6 views
- Andolina, Lawrence J. - 10 views
- Gawlowicz, Joseph A. - 6 views
- Coon, Christopher W. - 3 views
- Wintering, Terri W. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Rochester, New York
- Finseth, Paul A. - 8 views
- Brennan, Robert E. - 11 views
- Lingle, Michael J. - 8 views
- Restovich Braun, Anna - 18 views
- Braun, Tom R. - 8 views
- Pieper, Lindsey - 26 views
- Schueler, Ken D. - 8 views
- Gawlowicz, Esq., Joseph - 8 views
- Interlichia, Joseph G. - 10 views
- Boese, Douglas A. - 9 views