Schwalbe, Alan L.
Address: Woodcrest Pavillion 10 Melrose Avenue Suite 340, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003
Lawyer Firm: Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury Litigation, Social Security Disability, Labor Law|
Alan L. Schwalbe is a partner at Jacobs, Schwalbe & Petruzzelli, P.C. Since 1980 Mr. Schwalbe has been practicing workers’ compensation, personal injury litigation and Social Security disability claims. He has represented petitioners and plaintiffs before the New Jersey Division of Worker’s Compensation and in the New Jersey Superior Courts, both at the trial level and in the appellate courts, as well as in the Federal District Courts and in the US Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Mr. Schwalbe is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Workers’ Compensation Attorney and is the subject of a biography published in Who’s Who in American Law. He was just honored with the highest possible rating – AV Preeminent by Martindale – Hubbel.
Mr. Schwalbe has lectured frequently on radio, television and before professional and civic groups on topics relating to workers’ compensation and has written and published several articles on subjects relating to New Jersey Workers’ Compensation law. One article that was written by Mr. Schwalbe for New Jersey Lawyer titled: "Update: Third-Party Workers Comp Liens," Mr. Schwalbe received his B.A. degree from Mary Washington College (now the University of Mary Washington), and his J.D. degree at the Rutgers’ University School of Law, Camden.
On June 29, 2012 Mr. Schwalbe conducted a seminar entitled "Advanced Workers’ Compensation in New Jersey" held in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Those New Jersey attorneys who attended obtained credits for their continuing legal education, a requirement of all New Jersey lawyers. Most recently, in September of 2014, Mr. Schwalbe lectured at a seminar for the Camden County Bar Association titled "Going and Coming & Going Again" explaining the law on off premises accidents as they relate to Workers’ Compensation cases as well as ethical obligations for Workers’ Compensation attorneys. He most recently appeared most recently appeared as a faculty member for the National Business Institute on December 12, 2013 in Atlantic City, New Jersey for a seminar entitled "Your Top Worker’s Compensation Questions-Answered".
Mr. Schwalbe has served as a Board Member, Officer and President of the Camden County Bar Association and as a Trustee, Officer and President of the Camden County Bar Foundation. He has also served as a trustee of the Camden Regional Legal Services. He currently serves as a member of the Supreme Court of New Jersey District Ethics Committee, Burlington County, District IIIB. Mr. Schwalbe is also the current co-chair of the Workers’ Compensation Committee and past co-chair of the Public Benefits Committee of the Camden County Bar Association. He is a member of the New Jersey State and American Bar Associations and the New Jersey Association for Justice, formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America-New Jersey.
Other lawyers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Garvin-Keyser, Theresa M. , Esq. - 0 views
- Jacobs, Mark S. - 3 views
- Asbell, Samuel - 3 views
- Campo, Vincent A. Esq. - 4 views
- Cherry, Mark S. Esq, CPA, CVA, APM - 2 views
- Jarvis, Kevin D. - 4 views
- Malamut, Adam S. - 5 views
- Pietras, James G. Esq. - 7 views
- Hagner, Thomas J. Esq. - 2 views
- Greatrex, George C. Jr. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Jandoli, Les - 4 views
- Smith, Benjamin F. Esq. - 8 views
- Zeid, Lori Esq. - 8 views
- Webb, Jennifer L. - 5 views
- Christmas, Stacey W. Esq. - 6 views
- Ahn, YooNieh Esq. - 7 views
- Pearl, Ann C. - 5 views
- Belland, Mark E. - 6 views
- Pietras, James G. Esq. - 7 views
- Simons, Jeffrey S. - 4 views
Most rated lawyers in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Hubbard, Jenelle L. - 0 votes
- Jacobs, Mark S. - 0 votes
- Heine, I. Michael Esq. - 0 votes
- Campo, Vincent A. Esq. - 0 votes
- Lombardo, Giovanna - 0 votes
- Schwalbe, Alan L. - 0 votes
- Pietras, James G. Esq. - 0 votes
- Hagner, Thomas A. Esq. - 0 votes
- SantaMaria, Amy L. - 0 votes
- Messa, Joseph L. Jr. - 0 votes