Schwartz, Allen E.
Address: 800 South Gay Street Suite 1650 First Tennessee Plaza, Knoxville, TN 37929
Lawyer Firm: Law Office of Allen E. Schwartz
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Divorce, Child custody, Child Support, Legal Separation, Orders of Protection, Contested divorce, Uncontested or no-fault divorce, Alimony, Distribution of marital assets, Same-sex divorce matters, Post-divorce modification, DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense, Traffic Violations, Drug Charges, White collar crime, Personal Injury — Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff|
I grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee. I attended college at the University of Tennessee graduating with a BA in Political Science and from law school with a Doctor of Jurisprudence. After passing the Bar in 1969, I have been continually in practice in Knoxville since the spring of 1970.
My areas of practice include, but not limited to, divorce, child support, child custody, orders of protection, DUI, drug charges, criminal defense, juvenile offenses and personal injury. I am available to my clients in an emergency situation.
In 1973, I was one of the founders of the Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. I served as the first Secretary/Treasurer of TACDL as well as serving as President of TACDL in 1977-1978. I have served as President of both the Knoxville Quarterback Club and the University of Tennessee Basketball Center Court Club. I am also a member of the Tennessee and Knoxville Bar Association. I serve as a member of the Lawyers Referral Committee of the Knoxville Bar Association. I am a member of the Family Law Section of the Knoxville Bar Association. I presently serve as a Special Master in Fourth Circuit Family Court in Knoxville, Tennessee.
I am presently an agent for the First American Title Insurance Company and I am authorized to write Title Insurance in the State of Tennessee.
My main goal is to provide excellent service to my clients. As your legal representative, I will be an aggressive advocate on your behalf hopefully without any emotional and personal frustration to you. Satisfied clients are the biggest source of new cases. My years of experience, dedication and understanding of the law provide will help guide you through difficult situations. Our initial consultations are free. Understanding clients’ needs is our most important task. With having thirty-five (35) years experience I feel I can represent you with the best legal representation in the East Tennessee area.
I am associated with the firm ‘Valliant, Harrison & Schwartz PA’.
For your convenience, our firm accepts MasterCard and Visa debit cards.
Other lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Bradley Myers, Laura - 1 views
- Vaughan, Larry Clayton - 3 views
- Bowman, Robert L. - 2 views
- Young, Katherine Ann - 0 views
- Lee, Lyndsey L - 6 views
- Beck, Betsy J. - 6 views
- Kline, Wayne A. - 4 views
- Carver, William J. - 5 views
- Myers, Michael Alan - 0 views
- Phillips, Edward G. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Lehberger, Jo Ann - 16 views
- Bell, Cameron David - 9 views
- Patel, Anita - 8 views
- Brezina, E. Michael III - 30 views
- Green, Erica D. - 7 views
- Adkins, Terrill Lee - 8 views
- Henry, Bradley L. - 11 views
- Hindman, Tommy K. - 7 views
- Tucker, Kate E. - 8 views
- Griswold, J. Scott - 7 views
Most rated lawyers in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Farmer, Dean B. - 0 votes
- Dümmer, Ms. Christine - 0 votes
- LaFevor, James R. - 0 votes
- Vaughan, Larry Clayton - 0 votes
- White, Edward G. II - 0 votes
- Harber, John K. - 0 votes
- Morrow, Brandon L. - 0 votes
- Attanasio, Ronald (Ron) J - 0 votes
- Maddox, William Eugene Jr. - 0 votes
- Howard, Julia S. - 0 votes