Scialabba, John C.
Address: The Gulf Tower 707 Grant Street Suite 3300, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Lawyer Firm: Frank, Gale, Bails, Murcko & Pocrass, P.C.
|Areas of Practice|
John C. Scialabba is an Associate Attorney at Frank, Gale, Bails, Murcko & Pocrass, P.C. Mr. Scialabba’s practice focuses on the representation of individuals and corporate entities in various aspects of litigation and operation.
Mr. Scialabba is collaboratively-trained and has successfully pursued and defended countless matrimonial matters, including those in front of the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. His expertise extends to all facets of family law and includes representation of high net-worth individuals who are contemplating or proceeding with divorce, as well as accompanying matters of estate planning and succession, child custody, support and protection from abuse.
Mr. Scialabba has assisted in representing local media outlets in general corporate and litigation matters. He has also assisted in counseling political action committees in the handling of their operating procedures and fundraising such that they may comport with election laws and regulations.
Making use of his prior experience as an extern with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Pennsylvania, as well as the Allegheny County Public Defender’s Office, Mr. Scialabba is well-versed in the skills necessary to secure positive outcomes for his clients.
Mr. Scialabba’s background enables him to generate cohesive case theories and strategies from an interdisciplinary perspective, ensuring that all angles and implications are considered at both the outset and as the case develops. During law school, Mr. Scialabba traveled to Eldoret, Kenya, where he externed at the Legal Aid Center of Eldoret (LACE). There, he assisted indigent persons who were dealing with the legal challenges associated with HIV/AIDS, including custody, child support, adoption and land succession disputes. Prior to law school, he worked for the New York City Department of Education as a High School teacher as he simultaneously earned a master’s degree in adolescent education. While teaching, he created an after-school credit recovery program to enable at-risk students to earn enough credits to graduate.
This experience – helping people at a pivotal time in their lives – shaped the way he practices law; listening and guiding clients from all walks of life through some of their most challenging times.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stewart, Heidi Rai - 5 views
- May, Valerie L. - 1 views
- Murray, Patrick W. Esq. - 0 views
- Boyd, Mary Margaret Esq. - 0 views
- Raphael (Retired), Robert - 5 views
- Abes, Edward Jaffee - 4 views
- Calder, Michael W. - 6 views
- Lockwood, Joseph A. III Esq. - 3 views
- DeLuca, R. Anthony - 8 views
- Ramsden, Mary Sue - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Robb, Michael P. - 9 views
- Calderwood, Gail C. Esq. - 10 views
- Stroyd, Arthur H. - 11 views
- Kane, John R. - 17 views
- Cook, Amanda C. - 10 views
- Schweitzer, Robert K. - 11 views
- Ricciuti, Randall T. - 10 views
- Diaz, Carlos R. - 13 views
- Lee, Linell - 9 views
- Bonnesen, Amanda J. - 10 views
Most rated lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Kisner, Kimberly J. Esq. - 0 votes
- Farber, Alan I. - 0 votes
- Miller, Alan S. - 0 votes
- Petrich, Frank A. CFP, CELA - 0 votes
- Boyd, Mary Margaret Esq. - 0 votes
- Dillon, Betty A. Esquire - 0 votes
- Murphy, Howard F. - 0 votes
- Cohen, David I. - 0 votes
- Bock, Jack P. III, Esquire - 0 votes
- Gray, Julian E. CELA - 0 votes