Scott, Julie A. Ph.D.
Address: 7280 NW 87th Terrace Suite 210, Kansas City, MO 64153
Lawyer Firm: Law Office of Julie Scott, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Intellectual Property|
Julie A. Scott’s practice focuses on the prosecution of patent applications related to biotechnology, biochemistry, chemistry and pharmacology in the United States and worldwide. She provides counsel in strategic planning, unfair competition, confidentiality agreements, and validity, infringement and patentability opinions and related issues.
Extending her practice to administrative hearings and court cases, Ms. Scott also has experience in litigating patent matters before federal district courts, the U.S. Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences and the U.S. International Trade Commission.
Prior to practicing law, Ms. Scott was a National Research Counsel Postdoctoral Associate at the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta and a MacArthur Postdoctoral Associate at the University of Arizona. She has broad technical expertise in several fields including malaria, recombinant genetics, HIV and cancer vaccines, drug delivery and design, medical devices, stem cells, combination and gene therapies, molecular biology, biochemistry, plant and animal transgenics, insecticide toxicology and protein chemistry.
Other lawyers in Kansas City, Missouri
- Martin, Rebecca - 1 views
- Fink, Christopher C. - 0 views
- Meyers, Sharon J. - 3 views
- Sader, Samantha - 4 views
- Hershewe, Tom - 8 views
- Townsend, Michael D. - 6 views
- George, Tracey - 4 views
- Edelman, Alexander - 3 views
- Lotven, Howard Lee - 2 views
- Norton, John (Jack) - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Kansas City, Missouri
- McShane, Lucy - 10 views
- Maloney, Amy - 8 views
- Nigro, Ross C. Jr. - 7 views
- Katz, Mark D. - 17 views
- O’Donnell, Hugh F. - 10 views
- Martens, Reed - 6 views
- Sorensen, Shannon - 14 views
- Scott, Julie A. Ph.D. - 6 views
- Kanatzar, Jill A. - 10 views
- Fisher, Nicole - 8 views