Seward, Alicia Regina
Address: 3112 West Kennedy Blvd. Suite C, Tampa, FL 33609
Lawyer Firm: Seward Law Office, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Community Association Law, Landlord/Tenant, Residential Real Estate Transactions, Residential Real Estate Disputes|
Alicia’s life story begins in Westchester County, New York, but she moved to Florida when she was relatively young. After high school, she attended Florida State University and obtained her undergraduate degree in English Literature. Subsequently, Alicia attended Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida, where she concentrated her studies in Trial Advocacy. Prior to forming Seward Law, Alicia worked in the real estate field representing associations and landlords in resolving various real estate matters.
Alicia’s personal hobbies are spending time with her niece, running 5K’s, traveling and relaxing by the pool. She lives and works in the Tampa, Florida ,area. However, she provides legal services to surrounding cities such as St. Petersburg, Brandon, Riverview, Manatee, Sarasota and Orlando.
Alicia started her firm with a focus on providing clients with comprehensive legal services. She will take you through the legal process step-by-step. Alicia provides clients with practical solutions tailored to resolving their individual legal issues.
Other lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Lago, Frank N. - 10 views
- Jones, Joseph “Brent” - 2 views
- Davis, John C. - 6 views
- Lonetto, Dax Jordan Sr. - 10 views
- Bush, Ronald E. - 4 views
- Neff, Mary C. - 1 views
- Pekar, Jeff - 6 views
- Davy, Natalie J. - 4 views
- Reynolds, Erin B. - 6 views
- Rice, H. Hamilton (Chip) III - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Tampa, Florida
- Ostman, Ellen D. - 8 views
- Givens, Christian MacGregor - 9 views
- Escobar, Richard - 8 views
- Seward, Alicia Regina - 7 views
- Kurland, Brett J. - 9 views
- Winters, Bill - 7 views
- Prockop, Frances G. - 12 views
- Wax, Jeffrey L. - 8 views
- Lee, Mark A. - 9 views
- Ragano, Chris E. - 46 views