Shadman Emerson, Sheila L.
Address: 839 North Jefferson Street Suite 503, Milwaukee, WI 53202
Lawyer Firm: Halloin Law Group, S.C.
|Areas of Practice||Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Insurance Recovery|
Sheila is an associate attorney at Halloin Law Group, S.C., licensed in both Illinois and Wisconsin. Her practice focuses on business, construction, and real estate litigation, and insurance recovery.
While attending Marquette University Law School, Sheila actively engaged in a wide range of activities that allowed her to develop her litigation and leadership skills. She participated in the Moot Court program not only as a competitor (she and her team won second place for Best Petitioner’s Brief in the Evan A. Evan’s Constitutional Law Competition), but also as a student coach and General Board member. She also participated in the Street Law Program, in which she taught high school students substantive law and led her class to victory at a citywide mock trial competition in Milwaukee. She also served as a legal intern for the West Allis, Wisconsin City Attorney’s Office.
Sheila is an Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Marquette University Law School, where she serves as a Director of the Street Law Program.
In her free time, Sheila enjoys traveling, running, playing tennis, volunteering as a Girls on the Run coach, and spending time with her family.
Other lawyers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Balistreri, Peter S. - 7 views
- Poster, Heather B. - 3 views
- Brazil, Paulette - 10 views
- Nelson, Teri M. - 6 views
- Kyrios, Mike E. - 2 views
- Halloin, Scott R. - 6 views
- Bartell, Thomas M. Jr. - 3 views
- Stupar, Michael P. - 4 views
- Murdock, Anthony K. - 0 views
- Levine, Robert A. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Dubin, Carl L. - 10 views
- Piel, Walter A. Jr. - 8 views
- Huppertz, Alex - 11 views
- Polan, Ronald - 10 views
- Daron, Derek T. - 7 views
- Benske, Stephanie - 10 views
- Domer, Tom - 7 views
- Misfeldt, Geoff - 9 views
- Lefebvre, Dayna J. - 9 views
- Sanders, Daniel H. - 8 views