Shafer, Jessica C.
Address: 201 Mission Street, Suite 710, San Francisco, CA 94105
Lawyer Firm: O’Connor and Associates
|Areas of Practice|
Ms. Shafer graduated from Santa Clara University School of Law in 2013, where she was an Emery Merit Scholar and the recipient of a Witkin Award for Academic Excellence. During law school, she worked as a law clerk for a boutique civil litigation firm in San Jose. Prior to that, she clerked for a tech company and gained experience in intellectual property litigation.
Ms. Shafer was an Editor of Santa Clara’s High Technology Law Journal, one of the leading academic publications on intellectual property law in the country. She served as a director of Santa Clara’s Honors Moot Court program and was actively involved in the Northern California Innocence Project, where she helped to exonerate a man wrongfully convicted of murder.
Ms. Shafer earned her BA in Psychology from the University of Texas at Austin in 2008. As an undergraduate, she was elected to Phi Beta Kappa and competed in the NCAA Championships as an athlete on the women’s rowing team.
Other lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Goodman, Justin A. - 6 views
- Blacker, David L. - 2 views
- Gee, Casey - 3 views
- Hanlon, Stuart - 9 views
- Schneider, Cary - 8 views
- Pekarek, Benjamin J. - 1 views
- Moskowitz, Stephen M. - 1 views
- Mullan, John T. - 5 views
- Miller, Amie D. - 1 views
- Schneider, Barry - 8 views
Popular lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Bonilla, Alexander - 13 views
- Nechay, Valery - 15 views
- Neils , Raemi - 10 views
- Bravo, Joe - 14 views
- Sayad, Pamela M. Esq. - 16 views
- Aslami, Sophia M. - 10 views
- Seto, Rowena C. - 13 views
- Trevor, George S. - 11 views
- Spielman, Katie J. - 11 views
- Bien, Rachel Esq. - 11 views