Shell, Scott A.
Address: 19 South La Salle Street Suite 1500, Chicago, IL 60603
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Scott Shell earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Syracuse University and his Juris Doctorate from the John Marshall Law School in Chicago. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois. Scott is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and the Iroquois County Bar Association.
Scott focuses exclusively on Marital and Family Law matters in Cook County and the collar counties, with extensive and effective litigation experience in Central Illinois. Scott has successfully litigated numerous highly contested custody and visitation cases, as well as child support, adoption and paternity cases.
Scott has also successfully represented both parental and children’s interests in many DCFS cases.
He brings his track record of success and his strategic planning and litigation skills to the Law Offices of Jeffery M. Leving, Ltd., where he can concentrate on his passion for protecting the rights of fathers and families.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Pfaff, Bruce Robert - 7 views
- Hebeisen, Keith A. - 7 views
- Zweig, Michael L. - 1 views
- Perl, Allen R. - 18 views
- Kay, John A. - 4 views
- Driscoll, Sean P. - 6 views
- Halusek, Michael A. - 5 views
- Demetrio, Thomas A. - 6 views
- DeCaro, Dennis J. - 2 views
- Keeley, Kevin Francis - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Pocari, Flavia - 13 views
- Chirica, Vlad V. - 13 views
- Kumor, John Esq. - 13 views
- Burke, Richard F. Jr. - 13 views
- White, Timothy R. - 13 views
- Conti, Gia M. - 17 views
- Timm, Jennifer - 16 views
- Topolewski, Jon - 14 views
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Freeland, Kimberly - 25 views