Sheridan, John P.
Address: 26 Broadway 17th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Lawyer Firm: Marrinan & Mazzola Mardon, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Labor, ERISA, Employment|
John has over twenty years of experience representing labor unions and Taft-Hartley benefit funds in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies and arbitration tribunals in disputes related to the NLRA, the LMRDA, ERISA, union trusteeships, union discipline, contractual grievances, harassment and discrimination, retaliation, and alleged denial of benefits. John represents his union clients in labor-related matters, including arbitration, the defense of unfair labor practice charges, and collective bargaining negotiations. He also assists his union clients with compliance with the LMRDA.
John assists his benefit fund clients with the development, administration, and governance of ERISA-qualified, multiemployer plans, including complying with ERISA’s fiduciary duty provisions and its reporting and disclosure requirements. Before joining Marrinan & Mazzola Mardon, John worked in the labor and employment department in a large firm in New Jersey, and prior to that, he worked for a union-side law firm in Boston, Massachusetts.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Henderson, Ian K. - 5 views
- Busson, Berenice - 6 views
- Kampen, Allison Van - 4 views
- Myers, Christopher P. - 6 views
- Roth, Jeremy S. Esq. - 4 views
- Gaier, Matthew - 3 views
- Mazzaferro, Frank - 1 views
- Rosenberg, David B. - 10 views
- Lombardi, Brooke Esq. - 4 views
- Rosen, Russell W. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 23 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views