Shi, H. Henry
Address: 1919 M Street N.W. 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: Harris Wiltshire & Grannis, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Litigation, Communications law|
Henry Shi is an associate with the law firm of Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, where he practices litigation and communications law.
Before joining Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis, Mr. Shi served as Deputy Associate Counsel for Presidential Personnel at the White House, and prior to that he was a Senior Counsel in the Office of General Counsel at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, where he worked on congressional oversight and on single family housing matters. He previously worked at a New York-based international law firm, where his practice focused on internal investigations for major multinational corporations and on civil litigation. Mr. Shi clerked for the Honorable Judge Gerald Bard Tjoflat of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Mr. Shi received his J.D. cum laude from Harvard Law School, where he was an Articles Editor of the Harvard Law Review. He received his B.A. cum laude from Dartmouth College.
Admitted in New York; supervised by Brita Strandberg, a member of the D.C. Bar, while D.C. Bar application pending.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Snyder, Erik David - 3 views
- Fuld, William H.P. - 6 views
- Schlotfeldt, Albert - 5 views
- Cooney, James L. - 5 views
- von Beck, David M. - 3 views
- Caritj , Paul J. - 2 views
- Banks, Lisa J. - 6 views
- Sheppard, Rebecca J. - 4 views
- Magnuson, S. Thomas - 4 views
- Hall, Larry R. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Granwell, Alan W. - 22 views
- Eisenmann, James M. - 14 views
- Mitchell, Tami L. Esq - 8 views
- Bernabei, Lynne - 9 views
- Sifers, Randall W. - 9 views
- Chuzi, George M. - 12 views
- Wood, Amanda L. - 10 views
- Ren, Nina - 10 views
- Hunt, Cecil - 15 views
- Dale, G. Allen - 8 views