Address: 180 Sutter Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104
Lawyer Firm: Van Der Hout, Brigagliano, Nightingale, L.L.P.
|Areas of Practice||Business Immigration|
Jennifer Shih has more than 20 years experience in representing and advising employers hiring and retaining foreign talent on a temporary or permanent basis. Her clients include information technology services companies that use a global delivery model, engineering and construction companies, public benefit corporations and nonprofits, research institutions and hospitals, and museums and arts organizations. Ms. Shih also represents health care professionals, business owners seeking E-2 classification, self-petitioning professors and scientists, and creatives.
Ms. Shih regularly presents to employers and HR staff on wide-ranging immigration topics. She advises on the immigration consequences in mergers and acquisitions and performs I-9 compliance audits.
Ms. Shih received her J.D. from the University of California, Davis School of Law (King Hall) in 1997. She graduated from Washington University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. Ms. Shih is admitted to the State Bar of New York and speaks Mandarin Chinese.
Other lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Pressman, Erin - 4 views
- Gartland, Stacey L. - 2 views
- Lynch, Robert T. - 3 views
- Domecus, Kevin L. - 8 views
- Tour-Sarkissian, Christine - 2 views
- Fiore, Jennifer L. - 4 views
- Beasley, Helen - 2 views
- Levin, William A. - 1 views
- Allen, Margaret J. - 3 views
- Cutlip, Quinton B. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Mendle, Adrienne - 36 views
- Neils , Raemi - 10 views
- Exelrod, Alan B. - 14 views
- Nachlis, Lorie S. - 10 views
- Huynh, Linda - 13 views
- Trevor, George S. - 11 views
- Ezrin, Joshua C. - 12 views
- Retana, Robert G. - 15 views
- Wong, Kimberly - 12 views
- Seto, Rowena C. - 13 views