Shofner, Robin D.
Address: 1830 15th Street Suite 100, Sacramento, CA 95811
Lawyer Firm: Molsby & Bordner, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, Litigation & Appeals, Foreclosure & Alternatives, Consumer Protection, Housing & Construction Defects, Real Estate|
Robin Shofner loves argumentation and debate and also enjoys providing compassionate service to her clients. Prior to joining MOBO, Robin was an attorney for a law firm in Folsom, California, where she practiced real estate litigation, civil litigation, and bankruptcy.
Robin graduated from UC Davis with a B.A. in Psychology and a minor in Sociology, and received her Juris Doctorate from UCLA School of Law. During her time at UCLA, Robin co-founded the UCLA Chapter of the National Women Law Students’ Organization. Robin also spent a semester as a judicial extern for the Honorable Dean D. Pregerson in the Central District of California.
At MOBO, Robin focuses her practice on real estate litigation, including foreclosure defense, civil litigation, and bankruptcy. Robin is licensed to practice law in California and Nevada, in the federal court system and in the federal bankruptcy court system.
Robin was born in Anchorage, Alaska but was raised in West Sacramento. Robin spends her free time fishing on the Sacramento River.
Robin is MOBO.
Other lawyers in Sacramento, California
- McGlamery, James Eric - 3 views
- Matingou, Susanna - 5 views
- Jacobson, Barbara M. - 7 views
- Warne, Jessica - 5 views
- Cutter, Brooks - 3 views
- Vega, Gilberto B. - 8 views
- Sager, John D. - 9 views
- Wilcoxen, Daniel E. - 4 views
- Garner, Kimberly L. - 4 views
- Talley, Stuart C. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Wasznicky, Diane E. - 8 views
- Fairbrook, John D. - 13 views
- Middleton, Michael S. - 10 views
- Robison, Jessica A. - 12 views
- Asbill, Natalia - 14 views
- Fernandez, Eric Gene - 8 views
- Low, Donna W. - 8 views
- Davis, William H. - 8 views
- Ewing, Janet - 7 views
- Taylor, Martha A. - 8 views