Silverbush, Bradley S.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Real Estate), Real Property, Landlord Tenant Law, Rent Regulation & Administrative Law, Condominium/Cooperative Law, Appellate Law, Criminal, Discrimination/Reasonable Accommodations, Arbitration, Federal Practice|
Bradley S. Silverbush joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2009 and is a senior litigation member who has specialized in all facets of landlord-tenant litigation for over 30 years. He is one of the most respected trial attorneys in New York City in the area of litigation and particularly in owner representation in landlord-tenant matters. He is often quoted in the New York Times and other publications that seek the opinion of an expert on real estate related issues.
Mr. Silverbush has extensive knowledge and experience ranging from trials to appeals, including administrative proceedings before New York State’s Division of Housing and Community Renewal, the Division of Human Rights, and New York City’s Commission on Human Rights. He is a recognized expert in the field of real estate, and particularly reasonable accommodation/discrimination cases, lease violations, and illegal use cases. He has been called upon by the New York District Attorney’s Office to confer and work with them in a variety of cases, and has represented their office on matters that are outside the scope of their practice. Mr. Silverbush represents owners of all sizes in both residential and commercial cases, in City, State, and Federal courts; his clients include private and not-for-profit landlords, numerous cooperative corporations, condominiums, and management companies.
Mr. Silverbush has achieved and maintains the "Top Rated Lawyer" in litigation rating by Martindale Hubbell based upon unsurpassed ethical standards and legal ability. In 2011, NYPD’s First Deputy Police Commissioner Rafael Pineiro presented Mr. Silverbush with the American Academy for Professional Law Enforcement’s Man of the Year Award; he is the first civilian to receive this distinction.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Estis, Alexander M. - 2 views
- Hoffman, Barbara T. - 1 views
- Saurborn, Henry L. Jr. - 4 views
- Prouty, Allison Simmons - 7 views
- Padmore, Gerald - 15 views
- Delianites, Dean G. - 2 views
- Seleski, Christopher M. - 2 views
- Shin, D.B. David - 6 views
- Todd, John F. - 2 views
- Sacks, Bradley A. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 23 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 31 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Nester, Minta J. - 23 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views