Simas, Gina M.
Address: 11990 San Vicente Blvd Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90049
Lawyer Firm: Tesser | Grossman LLP
|Areas of Practice|
Gina Simas is a civil litigator with more than 15 years of complex litigation experience in business, insurance, entertainment, and class action disputes. Gina was born in Stockton, California. She attended the University of California, San Diego, where she graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa. In 1999, Gina graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles School of Law. In 2015, Gina received her Master’s in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica. This education of “the heart and soul” provides Gina with skills sometimes rare to lawyers. She prides herself on being empathetic, a strong communicator and truly understanding of her clients’ needs, which often extend beyond legal solutions.
In her free time, Gina enjoys working out, attending concerts, traveling and watching movies. Before starting her legal career, Gina was a competitive gymnast for more than a decade where she spent time training with Bela Karolyi and won the California State Championships. This love for competition, determination and work ethic helped shape her into the lawyer she is today.
• Defended Dannon Company, manufacturer of probiotic yogurt products, in nationwide false advertising consumer class actions resulting in a very favorable settlement• Managed a complex CERCLA action involving remediation liability and obligations imposed on our client relating to the alleged release of hazardous substances • Represented a prominent law firm in a wrongful termination action filed by a former attorney and had the matter dismissed on summary judgment• Defended nationwide class action lawsuit alleging that WBC Group, LLC violated the Junk Fax Prevention Act and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act • Defended CVB Financial Corporation in a securities class action resulting in a favorable settlement • Represented AIG with respect to coverage advice on television writers’ class action age discrimination cases • Represented lawyers in the defense of individual malpractice claims arising out of underlying litigation and transactional matters• Acted as counsel for Employers Reinsurance Company in insurance coverage litigation arising out of MP3 illegal downloading of music • Advocated for Employers Reinsurance Company in insurance coverage litigation arising out of a copyright class action against Disney/ABC for unauthorized use of music on daytime television shows• Represented plaintiffs in a two-week jury trial on a real estate dispute. Our clients were awarded a large verdict.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- David Azizi - 9 views
- Paterno, Peter T. - 2 views
- Rothman, Barry K. - 3 views
- Lenhardt, Andrea K. - 8 views
- Jabkowski, Susan L. - 5 views
- Ramirez, Oscar - 0 views
- Schlein, Mark H. - 7 views
- Brandfon, Fredric R. - 5 views
- Choe, Anthony - 1 views
- Cheung , Christina - 11 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Somers, Margery N. - 15 views
- Kelsberg, William G - 18 views
- Lira, David R. - 14 views
- Nicola, Hany Adel - 17 views
- He, Ye Iris Esq. - 12 views
- Carlone, Joe M. - 20 views
- Acevedo, Holly E. - 12 views
- DeVanon, Nicole - 28 views
- Lovell, Tre - 16 views
- Makarem, Ronald W. - 29 views