Singer, George B.
Address: 3250 Wilshire Blvd #2200, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Lawyer Firm: The Dominguez Firm
|Areas of Practice||Catostrophic Injury, Wrongful Death|
|Description||Senior litigation attorney George B. Singer has worked at Juan J. Dominguez, APLC for more than ten years and has resolved in excess of $50 million in personal injury cases. A member of the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Million Dollar Advocates Forum, he also was named a 2011 Top Attorney in Pasadena Magazine.
Some of Attorney Singer’s most notable personal injury recoveries include an $8.5 million settlement in a wrongful death case involving a motorcyclist, who was killed when he was rear-ended by another vehicle. He also obtained a $2.1 million settlement for a child who sustained serious brain injuries in a near-drowning incident.
Attorney Singer graduated from Northwestern University with a bachelor’s degree in speech. He then attended the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Molina, Juan Pablo Torres - 4 views
- Esfandiari, Bijan - 5 views
- Baker, Ryan G. - 8 views
- Lackey, Douglas K. - 7 views
- Mohamadi, Ashkahn - 10 views
- Rybak, Talia - 3 views
- Greaves, John A. - 6 views
- Dadgostar, Hirad D. - 3 views
- Phares, Frances M. - 7 views
- Naimi, Oliver O. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Kashfian, Ryan D. - 12 views
- Kelsberg, William G - 18 views
- Baer, Tracy - 16 views
- Girardi, John A. - 13 views
- Nicola, Hany Adel - 17 views
- Grosch, Katja M. - 15 views
- Carlone, Joe M. - 20 views
- Asvar, Christopher Arash - 14 views
- Wolontis, Nikki - 18 views
- Glenn, Michael J. - 17 views