Singer, George B.
Address: 3250 Wilshire Blvd #2200, Los Angeles, CA 90010
Lawyer Firm: The Dominguez Firm
|Areas of Practice||Catostrophic Injury, Wrongful Death|
|Description||Senior litigation attorney George B. Singer has worked at Juan J. Dominguez, APLC for more than ten years and has resolved in excess of $50 million in personal injury cases. A member of the prestigious Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Million Dollar Advocates Forum, he also was named a 2011 Top Attorney in Pasadena Magazine.
Some of Attorney Singer’s most notable personal injury recoveries include an $8.5 million settlement in a wrongful death case involving a motorcyclist, who was killed when he was rear-ended by another vehicle. He also obtained a $2.1 million settlement for a child who sustained serious brain injuries in a near-drowning incident.
Attorney Singer graduated from Northwestern University with a bachelor’s degree in speech. He then attended the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor.
Other lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Jakovljevic, Ben - 4 views
- Kelsberg, William G - 18 views
- Litzky, Larry J. - 1 views
- Keehn, Robert F. - 5 views
- Franklin, Terrence M. - 8 views
- Soroy, H. Michael - 6 views
- Wood, Judith - 5 views
- Clark, Jeffrey A. - 1 views
- Maldonado, Nicole K. H. - 8 views
- Goldman, Ronald L. M. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Los Angeles, California
- Lira, David R. - 14 views
- Seplow, Michael D. - 16 views
- Acevedo, Holly E. - 12 views
- Glenn, Michael J. - 17 views
- Baer, Tracy - 16 views
- DeVanon, Nicole - 28 views
- Kashfian, Ryan D. - 12 views
- Solish, Nick - 34 views
- Karama, Jacqueline C. - 19 views
- Girardi, John A. - 13 views