Sinoway, Barry J.
Address: Long Wharf Maritime Center 555 Long Wharf Drive, Suite 13A, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Medical Malpractice — Plaintiff’s, Complex Personal Injury — Plaintiff’s, Products Liability– Plaintiff’s, Toxic Torts– Plaintiff’s, Workers Compensation– Plaintiff’s, Professional Malpractice– Plaintiff’s, Medical Products & Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Pharmaceutical Products, Dental Malpractice, Medical Malpractice, Trucking, Slip and Fall–Plaintiff, Railroad Accidents–Plaintiff|
Barry Sinoway is a recognised nationally for his success in litigating personal injury claims on behalf of injured parties. Known for his courtroom skill and ability to relate to jurors in a clear, direct and simple way, Barry has been litigating cases in Connecticut for over 39 years. He brings to all his cases the ability to make logical and compelling presentations of complex issues.
Barry has testified before the Connecticut State Legislature and being interviewed on "20/20" for his successful representation of patients harmed by the negligence of ambulances and emergency medical personnel. For the past 20 years, Barry has concentrated his efforts in the area of personal injury, including automobile accidents, workers’ compensation claims, fall-down incidents and more complicated matters, such as medical malpractice and products liability. Barry is well-known and respected by other attorneys who frequently request his assistance in the evaluation, preparation and litigation of their most complicated personal injury cases. With his courtroom expertise and clear, candid manner, Barry has realised settlement and judgements in the millions for many of his clients. He is AV Preeminent peer-review rated, the highest rating, through Martindale-Hubbell,* which attests to a lawyer’s legal ability and professional ethics.
Barry is a life-long New Haven area resident and has been the proud sponsor of the MSX Sinnoway Baseball League, named in honor of his father, for many years. He graduated with Honors from Trinity College and the Duquesne University School of Law and is an active member of the American Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and American Trial Lawyers Association.
Barry joined Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., in December 2011.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Morris, Trisha M. - 5 views
- Pearson, Mark H. - 4 views
- Tiernan, Charles E. III - 3 views
- Swift, Donn A. - 4 views
- Dolan, Matthew F. - 3 views
- Royston, Christopher M. - 2 views
- Popilowski, Matthew D. - 6 views
- Longo McLean, Rose - 6 views
- Coan, Richard M. - 4 views
- LoRicco, Ronald Sr. Esq. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Keefe, John J. Jr. - 8 views
- Sinoway, Barry J. - 18 views
- Cahill, George J. Jr. - 6 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views
- Crowley, Timothy W. - 9 views
- Armas, Jeffrey S. - 10 views
- Louis, Rosalie D. - 7 views
- Gillis, Edward M. - 6 views
- Mitler, Laura S. - 10 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views
Most rated lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Armas, Jeffrey S. - 0 votes
- Pellegrino, Bernard - 0 votes
- Saffer, Michael D. - 0 votes
- Koch, Isabelle L. Esq. - 0 votes
- Lewendon, Whitney M. - 0 votes
- Keefe, Hugh F. - 0 votes
- Royston, Christopher M. - 0 votes
- Cahill, George J. Jr. - 0 votes
- LoRicco, Ronald Sr. Esq. - 0 votes
- Schwab, Robert L. - 0 votes